26

*Next day*

Ava breathed out a huge breath, clutching her denim jacket calming the nervousness down in her.

She walked to the huge gate, guards over there and she assumed them to stop her and inquired who she was.

But was left shocked when the guards smiled at her opening the gate for her and let her in without even a single question.

Ahead was a huge garden like area, maids and maidans doing whatever work there.

She kept on walking until she was in front of the real villa, huge enough to have her gwaking at it.

But not too late, she was escorted in the huge villa and brought in the living area of mansion where sat Mrs. Roy along with a man she assumed to be Mr. Roy.

"Oh! You're here? Lucas!! She's here!!" Mrs. Roy yelled calling Lucas just like an ordinary person. Like yelling out on their children to call them.

"So she's Ava. Hmm?" The man asked and Mrs. Roy nodded.

Ava just stood there not knowing what to do, feeling nervous and awkward.

"Hey Ava! I'm Lucas's dad." He introduced himself bringing Ava back to her senses.

"Hey-- G-good morning sir! Good morning mam! I'm sorry I just--" she tried explaining herself but Mrs. Roy cut her off chuckling.

"It's ok. But i liked the bold Ava from that day. Nervousness doesn't suit you." Ava nodded dumbfoundly and kept her gazes down.

Just a second might've passes and she could hear footsteps as if someone was stomping their feet or running.

She noticed a figure running down the stairs dressed so elegant yet casual with a black bag over his shoulder and she knew who it was.

Lucas ran down as soon as he heard Ava was there not caring if the slippery tiles made it hard.

"Mom! Dad! I'll be going." He stated before got off the stairs but then his eyes caught the sight of Ava and he felt himself freezing.

It wasn't like she was dressed different or something but it's just how he felt looking at her. She seemed more beautiful each day and he could just not avoide the feeling whenever he looked at her.

"Breakfast?" Mr. Roy asked but Lucas shook his head.

"We'll get something in the way." He said and walked a bit closer to Ava.

"L-let's go." He shuttered surprising his dad while his mom just shook her head.

Lucas led the way while Ava followed him until they were in front of a black Maserati.

"Driver! To university." He called the driver opening the door for Ava.

"Get in!" He sounded confident but the way his eyes didn't met hers made it sure how nervous he was.