4(18+)

Ava POV

I got into the art room and found it all empty as I wanted. It has been a few days that I almost killed that heartthrob and he's still in the hospital. His rich dad visited here once and was all ready to kill me but goodness. I'm a pro.

I was doing the assignment when the door opened catching my attention. I looked there and found the new nerdy boy. He sat in front of me leaving the whole class and began doing his work. I ignored.

After some minutes he spoke

"You're Ava. Right?" He asked.

I looked up at him having my gazes cold and nodded. This whole college knows me. The girl who beats up anyone messes with her. Especially ones who made a bet on me. Almost each boy does but only a few appears.

I again engaged myself in my work when he spoke again.

"I'm Lucas. You may know me?" He said. And to be honest I forgot his name earlier. I again nodded. Maybe he was trying to start a convo or maybe had made a bet on me too. But the way he was... Most of the time I saw him getting comments from others, people bullying him and I never cared.

He was a nerd. And nerds don't involve in these bet matters. Right? So I thought of giving it a try. I had no friends so that's why too.

He asked me a few more questions and then something which made me frown.

"Are you single?" His this particular question got all my attention as I looked up at him shoting him my best death glare. But the way he was looking, he seemed innocent. So I nodded.

He removed his glasses and cap ruffling his hairs and his visuals were absolutely beautiful. He was a handsome guy. For a few seconds... I was lost in his handsomeness.

"Will you be my friend?" He asked.

"Will you be my girlfriend Ava?" The questin Andrew asked me suddenly popped up in my mind raging me up.

The way Lucas asked me to be his friend was kinda same to the way Andrew asked me to be his girlfriend. And that thing had crossing the mini patience level I had.

"Don't try nerd. I know what will you say afterwards. Keep this bullshit to yourself." I growled at him and stood up leaving the room immediately.

Lucas POV

I followed Ava in the arts room and started a conversation too. And when I asked if she's single, she gave me an answer.

I removed my glasses and cap giving myself a hot and handsome look which had each girl dead till now and was sure this 'no dating' will too.

I asked her to be my friend and the expressions she gave me that time.... I knew I messed up.

"Don't try nerd. I know what will you say afterwards. Keep this bullshit to yourself." She yelled and stormed out of the room.

I sighed. I have been trying for days but this girl seems like isn't interested. But maybe I haven't given my best yet.

I too walked out of the room as the college was about to get over. I needed to release the stress and in that, sluts helped me a lot.

*Days later*

It has been days and I'm just trying to talk to that Ava girl but all she did was avoiding me as much as she could. And from the day I asked her if she would be my friend... That's when it all started.

The heartthrob she almost killed that day, his dad had been planning something against her and I know because I'm a bad boy. Nothing is hidden from me when it's related to colleges and schools.