3

Lucas POV

It has been 2 days that I've joined this college and all I've got from this stupid, cheap college is 'bullies'.

People here hate me more than their life just as a typical story of a nerd. The way I used to treat nerds in my previous college is the way students here treat me.

They mostly avoide me or throw comments on me calling me 'cheap bitch, nerd, fag, small( a way I think you can understand)' and all names they could think.

Only if they knew who I really was, they must be here on their knees wiping the dust off the sole of my shoe.

I chuckled mentally at my overthoughts and moved to my next class but was stopped in between by a gang of stupids.

There were around five boys smirking at me mainly jocks of this aimless building blocking my way and I knew what the fuck their problem was.

I rolled my eyes annoyingly trying to surpass them but they pulled me back.

"Where nerd? Let us have some fun with you." Their moron leader barked like a bitch in heat wanting to get punched enough to forget what his name was.

"What do you want?" I asked pushing my fake glasses up trying to act all innocent and I think I did acted well because they smirked widely same was I would have done.

"Why didn't you complete my homework? Huh?" He asked and grop my collar.

"I never took your books with me that's way. And was my own work was complete today? No! Right. So it means even if I took those books, I mustn't hve done yours. So it was good for me not to take that burden with me." I blurted forgetting who the fuck I was acting like.

Aah! Nerd Lucas... Act scared.
I scolded myself. But I think I was late till then.

"Talking back?" He roared and punched me right into my face and it hurted.

My head jerked to the other side as he pushed me causing me fall down and they all began kicking me like I was a sack of garbage. And damn those students all around didn't even help me.

My blurred vision caught a figure staring at me, watching me getting beaten by jockes and just watched. She watched and kept watching until she looked away, walking to her class not minding a super handsome man getting kicked.

None other than Ava Anderson.

She should have helped me like the typical heroine in a movie but she didn't. Instead she walked away like she nothing was going on..... That's so ridiculous.

Not too soon, there as Michael yelling pushing those fuckers away helping me. My body was hurting and I was sure of bruises all over my thighs, stomach, chest, back and arms.

Good they left my handsome face.

Michael brought me to the inpharmacy where he treated the cuts I got somewhere around my cheek handing me a painkiller.

He told me to rinse my mouth and I asked him why so.

"It's blood all over your mouth bitch!" He yelled which had my eyes open like plates.

I stood up and rinsed my mouth and damn it was all bloody. The hell I couldn't taste blood in my mouth? Like what a dumb I'm.

"How the hell they all touched me? Don't they know who I'm?" I yelled unconscious of they really don't.

"Yes they don't." Michael replied.

I wasn't annoyed that those jocks hit me but the only thing was annoying that pretty brain of mine was 'what a girl Ava was". She watched me getting hit and didn't even tried to save me. The way I read her face, it told she didn't even think of it.

"I saw Ava walking away without helping you." Michael smirked trying to make me feel low and I really felt it. I felt myself loosing.

But I haven't even tried yet. I never tried because before, girls were already throwing themselves at me even when I didn't what.

But this time, I was gonna try. Try to make taht Ava come to me begging me to spend a night with her.

"I haven't even tried yet. Just wait and watch." I hitched saying but in end I said leaving the room heading to my next class.

Ava POV

When I was in the way to my next class I saw the scene of everyday. As usual, the jocks kicking the nerd trying to break each bone of his and the nerd doing nothing to save himself.

This time, their target was the new nerd. Lucas. I watched him getting hit again and again like a rag and wanted to help him.

A faint thought of helping him crossed my mind but instantly vanished because of a blur thought. The thought 'what if these jocks began to target this innocent nerd just because I save him once?'

I was feeling so bad as his eyes were locked with mine and seemed asking for help but I couldn't.

But to my goodness, I noticed his friend walking in the same direction talking to some boys and I knew he'll catch up on him soon.

So I thought nothing else and stepped to my next class not wanting to feel guilty anymore as I couldn't defend a innocent.

That's why I hated badboys and especially rich ones. Because they think noone is nothing. They are god who run this whole world and want everyone to do whatever they want.

And when someone disobey them, they pretend to punish them which is not less than any torture. They just behave like a self obsessed hoe.

I tried not to think about anything and focused on the lessen.

**

Author POV

Lucas was at the exit of college waiting for Michael while his mind couldn't stop cursing Ava because of how tough she was.

Her behaviour which was not like a girly one annoyed him more and more messing up his mind. He couldn't throw the thoughts of her not helping him when he was helpless.

Even he wasn't helpless but still was because of the promise he made to his mom. Whatever, he would never let anyone learn about his true identity.

Because he loved his mom more than he loved himself even if he never showed it. It was always his mom trying to turn him into a good son and a boy while his father never cared what his son was doing.

His father provided him money for whatever he needed not even asking where he was gonna spend it. And that thing leaded him to turn into a fuckboy. A playboy who played girls for bets and won them like were nothing.

His thoughts cut off when he noticed Ava getting out of college heading to the other side of the highway.

He looked around to find Michael but he was nowhere. So he thought of following Ava to see where she was going. His curiousity made him do so or never in his life he would've done something like this for a girl.

He followed her being all hideous not wanting her to catch him and found her getting in a park which was behind the college.

It was an old park with tress shading almost all the leaves, a few old woody benches, few shrubs forming a ruptured boundry, few kids playing football around and just some couples mostly old ones sharing their time enjoying it.

He watched the kids running to Ava and snickered thinking she would scare them away as she seemed a scary girl but what happened there shocked him.

The kids embraced her and she returned the hug smiling warmly. Pulling a box from her bag, she handed a choclate to each of them and began to talk with those kids all smiling.

The way they all were talking and comfortable around each other showed they knew each other for long.

He went more confused and shocked when the old couples approached her smiling patting her head and she smiled back behaving like a nice, sweet girl while in college, she behaved like a bad bitch with noone messes.

He suddenly recived a call from Michael who was waiting for him near his car so he had to leave.

But when he left, his mind could think only one thing.

How can she smile like that??
A two faced bitch??
Or an insecure one ??