17

Lucas POV

"What??" Master yelled widening his eyes, maybe not believing what I told him just now.

Well who would knowing me well, what I was and used to do, now confessing that in love with a 'girl' who were nothing but just a toy for me to play and toss away after bored.

"Tell me the truth Roy." He emphasized on my name putting pressure on my brain to spill truth.

The very same I just told him.

"I love her master. Even I never realised when all this happened. But this just..... happened. And.... I'm not lying about this. Belive me."

His eyes were just stuck on my face, trying to dig out the truth, catch even a slight change in my expression to show I was lying. But the thing was...Only if I was...

"I can't belive you Roy. There's nothing for me to belive those stupid words of yours." He shook his head not believing me. Well, I don't blame him.

"Why can't? I'm telling you that I love her. From my heart. Why the fuck you can't belive me?" I raised my voice a bit frustrated of ' how could he not belive my heart'?

"What's there to belive? You love her. LOVE?? You can't prove it Roy."
He rolled his eyes frustrating me even more.

"I can prove my love." I debated back wanting to push it in his mind that I love her.

"What will you do to prove it?"

" What do you want me to do to prove it??" I shoved my hands in pocket of pants staring back at his orbs dilating, getting wide and all.

****

Author POV

Ava taught kids few moves and was watching over them whereas Lucas was there, smiling idiotically, blushing at times her eyes would meet his.

While, master was there feeling happy for Lucas that at last, he found the one, the one to chage him and bring the real self of his out.

Shy and idiot one.

"Ava.... This is so hard." A kid whined sitting on the floor, pouting, not getting how to do that move.

"It's not. You just have to try harder Jane." Ava said while everyone around giggled at the kid's cuteness.

"Yaah! Why are you laughing?" The kid glared at everyone but a particular face caught her attention.

"Why are you laughing at me Lucas?" The little girl glared at Lucas intensely rather looking cute than scary.

"I'm not." Lucas said but the little smile never leaving his lips watching that cute kid starting to throw tantrums around.

The slight smile never leaving his lips enraged the kid more as she squinted her eyes,puffing her cheeks.

"Excuse me! You're laughing watching me practice? Even you can't do this move. Like how can someone flip backwards kicking??" The girl rolled her eyes totally underestimating the male in front of her.

Is she challenging me?? Lucas clicked his tongue puffing his cheeks as his old self took over him.

The one who could do anything, was ready to accept all challenges just to prove himself as an ace. The one who made bets to show himself as the king.

"I can!" He stated firmly totally forgetting his role of nerd accepting the challange of the girl.

Everyone in the hall room snapped their heads towards Lucas whose face had lost its smile and was serious now like he was about to jump in a war.