Chapter 6: Legal Separation

Start from the beginning

Yibo, had came to this decision for he happened to know the things that his Uncle had done. He had bank accounts unknown from anyone's knowledge. He took a huge amount of money from the company and fabricated contract and files. Having projects that never came into reality and submitted fake reports.

He wanted to put the man in trial and send him to prison but his grandmother came to him and begged to talk to his Uncle first. Prove his innocence, that he didn't do such things. Out of his grandmother's request, he did everything in silent, unknown to anyone's knowledge. The police arrested the man after he made a scene at his company. He clearly understood the old woman's intention. She didn't want to put shame into their family's reputation. She didn't want to ruin the good image that his husband had struggling to build for the passed few years.

He can handle his Uncle's resentment but he cannot let him be. Letting him off the hook, it's like he would acknowledge his wrong doings. They lost a huge amount of money. He would pay no mind if you asked him but he cared for his employees. It would be unfair for those who were doing this best to do their respective jobs with sincerity and honesty, but his Uncle had this audacity to steal and even do such nasty things under the table. He would never tolerate that kind of thing. He won't and never will.

But he wasn't having a hard time after solving the mess that his uncle had created. He was having a hard time, for he was worried for Zhan's condition. He's pregnant and he knew the omega would be devastated if it happened that something happen to his unborn child and even worst loss him or her. He doesn't want that to happen.

After knowing that both the mother and the child were now out of danger, the fear that he felt, vanished. Now, he can be at ease. He doesn't want to witness that kind of horrifying event. Zhan, shouting while agonizing in pain, as blood flows, trailin down his legs.

"Zhan"

"Hmm?" - the omega hummed in response ans his stared at him. He had this gentle smile on his lips, which made Yibo felt reluctant. He doesn't want Zhan to feel like he was middling with his business, neither intervening with his decision but he wanted to help him.

"I don't want you to have misconceptions about what I am about to say right now. I had no intentions to cause you any harm, but don't you think it would be much better for both sides to have a legal separation? You needed a valid proof Zhan. Your stepbrother's might come to make a scene and use the same tactics again."

The alpha's voice, laced with concern and his eyes held sincerity in them. Zhan wanted to know how did he know that his family had decided to cut ties with him. But knowing the rumors about him circulating around, he smiled and shook his head.

While Yibo felt distress. His thoughts were filled with worries. To the extend that he concluded that the omega was sulking or worst was annoyed by him. He cannot clearly see Zhan's reaction for the omega kept his head low. He wasn't aware of that silly smile blooming on Zhan's lips.

The omega wasn't annoyed by the alpha. He understood the situation. In fact, his heart swell with happiness. He was thinking that he should contact his lawyer after the separation from his family happened, but realizing that the other person might decline his request because of fear or threats coming from the other party, made him dismissed that thought and gave up.

What makes him even happier? For the reason, that for the first time. He had heard the alpha talked for more that two sentences alone. Yibo was a man of few words but now, he had the initiative to talk and even wanted to explain further. In exchange, he cannot suppress his laughter anymore.

"Oh my gosh! Hahaha you should see your reaction Yibo. You're reaction was priceless."

He threw his head backwards then to front while rubbing his bulging tummy as he laughs. The alpha looked so devasted, that his brows were seemed like knitted altogether and his forehead, creased. It was really hilarious, to see Yibo having such an expression.