Author's Note

William Oliver Berteneilli- Dad is 45, current CEO, and boss of a company and American mafia. Traits: cold, only shows his soft side to his family and loves his daughters the most missed his youngest the most. hates his wife for the way she left him. 

Oliver Samuel Berteneilli 23- boy, Vice president for Dad and second in command for the mafia. Traits: cold, turned off-putting when his mo left felt like it was his fault. Was Riley's favorite. 

Jessica Magnolia Berteneilli, 21-girl, a Computer analyst, works with her dad and brother at a company that leads hackers for the mafia and won't be second in command. Traits: Sweet and nerdy, love to learn new things took on the mothering role for her siblings. None of them dare to go against her as they all respect her and her manners. Was Ruby's favorite. 

Levi Davis Bertinelli 18-Fraternal boy, high school senior. Traits: caring but only towards his siblings, does well in school, and enjoys going. Likes to learn music and would play for his little sister when she couldn't sleep.  Was Ryan's favorite. Knows about the mafia and helps in higher priority missions. 

Milo Carey Bertinelli 18- Fraternal boy, high school senior. Traits: Quiet one of the family, works with his oldest sister, and helps her hack things. Knows about the mafia but stays out of danger helping from afar. A mixture of the quad's favorite as he was always quiet and they would go to him when they needed to relax.  

Jake Daniel Berteneilli 16- Identical boy, high school junior. Traits: Player and bad boy of the group but when at home/private he is sweet. Has a hard exterior and hates to break it doesn't really remember much about the quads but still loves them. Was Rory's favorite.  Knows about the mafia but is not allowed to be involved until out of high school, but does train for it.

Blake Davis Bertinelli 16- Identical boy, high school junior. Traits: Fun brother, likes to prank people in the family, and acts differently at school since he has a reputation as a family to uphold. He has a little memory of the twins as well. Hates to be confused for his twin and gets physically angry.  Knows about the mafia but is not allowed to be involved until out of high school, but does train for it.

Riley Iris Bertinelli 15- Identical girl, high school sophomore. Traits: Mean quad, very protective of her sisters. Fights a lot in school and has good grades but people always assume she is dumb because of her attitude. 

Ryan Ivy Bertinelli 15- Identical girl, high school sophomore. Traits: Quiet twin that keeps to herself, was bullied when she was younger until her sister took care of the bullies. Smartest of her quads and always makes them study and helps with homework. 

Ruby Violet Bertinelli 15- Identical girl, high school sophomore. Traits: Has a violent streak and hates school. Does relatively well in school but is terrible at hiding her emotions which people use against her. She uses her being identical to her advantage and often gets out of trouble by pretending to be her sisters. 

Rory Poppy Berteneilli 15- Identical girl, high school sophomore. Traits: Kind sister that hates violence and gets scared the easiest. Very sensitive especially when someone she cares about gets hurt or angry at her. Was the nurse of her sisters as she would tend wounds.  Hates it when she sees her sisters are in trouble or hurt for some reason and feels like she is somehow at fault since a lot of the time they are protecting her. 

Descriptions will be in the book. Feel free to comment on mistakes that you find, please. 

Trigger warning:

-Blood and violence, weapons

-Mentions of torture and captivity

-Death

-Light mentions abuse and neglect

If anything triggers you please be cautious. For the more triggering scenes, I will put a warning otherwise read with caution.