Kenobi rolled his eyes at Anakin's outburst, "If you actually looked at history, you may have learned some lessons from it, my young padawan." Kenobi said

"Sounds like something everyone should know as Common sense." Cody said.

Windu nodded his head at that, books held some of the best information available and he encouraged the younglings that he helped sometimes to always read, far to many padawans had fallen to the Sith because they didn't know the Jedi tenants. Much like his unfortunate Padawan Depa

Shaak Ti was a quiet, and scholarly jedi, "Mistakes can be repeated, but it you do not learn from them, you are doomed to have it become your ruin

There's a certain man in nevada who is deliberately repeating history's mistakes. Calls himself Caesar, spoken by his followers as Kaizar. He's not the first to go by either of those names. A good two thousand years ago, the first Caesar ruled an empire on the other side of the world. That Caesar probably never ever imagined there was a whole continent over here full of new people to enslave.

*shows the man sitting on the throne from before, it zooms in slowly, shows a map of the globe and highlights the territory held by the roman empire .*

Anakin had to control his emotions as he breaths to attempt to keep calm, keyword attempt. Kenobi placed his hand on Anakin's shoulder, trying to calm him.

Mace shook his head, where ever there existed people apparently there would always be slavers, it disappointed him that after destroying themselves so thoroughly they continued their destructive ways, and slavery, well he had seen what that does to people, not many knew this but some Jedi had been captured by slavers over the years. That was really the only time they deliberately went after then, but even then it was kept on the hush hush, after all if the wider Galaxy knew especially those disgusting pieces of trash the Hutts, they would have half the merc's, pirates, and slavers on Courscant's front door. All to get back their 'property', oh how he wished to indulge in the dark side a little bit to go after them openly by he settled for privately after all. All those slaver ship routinely disappear on the way to there destinations and well dead men tell no tales after all.

Rex looked at the man and sneered, he had seen leadership, Skywalker was the good leader, one who lead by example. "Sounds like this Caesar is an idiot, or delusional." Cody nodded in agreement, repeating the actions of someone of the past wasn't always a good idea, especially when you know how their story ends.

Well, this new Caesar of the post-apocalyptic world is out to finish what the first one started. Rather than aiming to restore america to what it was in the days before the Great War, Caesar is forging a new nation, using the Roman Empire as some form of twisted inspiration.

*shows Caesar before a crowd of soldiers, many have large helmet plooms, metal armor and the capes. To his sides are two beings, holding two large poles, with the red flags, with a golden bull on them*

"These artifacts are of the Legion." Shaak Ti said, looking down at the flag that she not set down on a table.

A Golden Bull, Mace Windu, Jedi Master, liberator of captive fellow Jedi, he would remember this symbol. He would etch it into his subconscious and when the time came, he would burn it, and those that followed it to the ground. Nothing would be left, he would make sure of that. Their symbols destroyed, their stories erased, and their hardliners in prison or dead. Mace's eyes looked towards Skywalker, he thought for a minute and he came to the conclusion that on Terra he would be leading the charge against this Legion if he was ordered to or not. So he might as well invite him in his little excursion to decimate the legion.

Anakins anger was starting to build, now to try and calm himself he was doing his breathing while opening and closing his hands to try and keep his anger from bubbling over.