Investigation pt 1

The day was Sunday Izuku was running around the city of Mustafu to look for clues. Three days ago 2 people died mysteriously and their body were missing their quirks as if someone took it away. He was trying to track down the person. When he suddenly heard a loud shout coming from an alley nearby. Izuku dashed towards it . When arrived in the alleyway he saw that a man was standing on top of a injured hero. Izuku realized it was Stain the hero killer. As he is the only one who hunts down heroes.

Izuku stood infront of him.

Izuku: Stain.

Stain looked at him. Then he realized he was the mysterious killer who was in the USJ incident. As he dashes towards Izuku to slice him. But Izuku grabbed the blade with ease.

Stain: What are you doing Hooded Killer?

Izuku: What is that my name ?

Stain: Well the heroes and the media gave you the title Mysterious Murderer. But I named you Hooded Killer.

Izuku: Ah man this sounds like I am Jeff the killer. Which I am not.

Stain:Says the one who is a mass Murderer.

Izuku: Say that for yourself Batman's poor copy.

Stain gritted his teeth in anger as he tries to attack him with another blade. Which Izuku catches with Claws.

Izuku: Come on Stain you can do better.

Stain:I will not let you live you attacked the Symbol Of Peace!( as he swung a knife at him which didn't do anything to him) What!

Izuku: Stain I thought you were blood Stain. But mate you're more like shit Stain. ( As he kicks Stain in the chest making him fly into a wall)

Stain: This not over I will get you for what you've done Hooded Killer. (As he escapes)

Izuku: Well there goes my only source for clues.( As Izuku looks at the wounded Hero)

He goes towards the wounded hero and find out that it was the pro hero:Ingenium. Izuku healed him and left the spot to avoid interactions.

As Izuku was going from buildings to buildings he remembered that there is a secret sidekick of Stain that helps him find locations of Heroes that he hunts. And Izuku learnt his location from a villain's memory from the USJ incident.

Izuku is now in the docks standing right outside of the warehouse were Stain's sidekick hides.

Izuku sneakily went inside the warehouse from the windows . In the warehouse when he was about to take a step when the lights inside the warehouse suddenly turned on and he saw that multiple machine guns are aiming at him.

Izuku: Holy moly where did you got so many of these machine guns from.

???: When you have good business in the underworld you can get those.

Izuku:Holy smokes I thought you were much older but you're a kid.

???: Hey I am 11 years old btw! I Crimson Colonel the follower of Sir Stain. I am not his Sidekick idiapt.

Izuku: First learn how to say idiot then call others that, idiot.

Crimson: Hmmm how did you know my hideout?

Izuku:Eh got information from some villi villains.

Crimson: Sir Stain will slice and dice you up!