Mad Mind

Izuku was now in the school as he was preparing for the exercise class with second years. Everyone except him was excited about the exercise. As the students were talking to themselves Ms.Joke entered the class.

Ms.Joke: Alright students it is time for the exercise class you've been waiting for. Get to the changing rooms and change your dresses.(As she was about to leave when ) right I forgot to tell you from tomorrow class 1B will be joining your classes as they proven themselves in some tests to be worthy to be in this class. Now go and get ready.

As everyone proceeds to the changing room . There were two changing rooms depending on gender. Camie went inside the girl's changing or locker room. Izuku and the boys went inside the boys changing room.

As everyone was changing all the boys except Izuku noticed that Izuku was built .

Inasa:Dunade-kun you're well built. What is your training regime?

Izuku: (was now a little stressed to answer) uhhh well I run and do exercise in the morning from like when I was 7 years old.

Inasa:(with stars in his eyes) Ohhhh that's really cool Dunade-kun. You've been training hard since you were 7. Amazing 👏.

Nagamasa: Alright let's not get distracted and get ready quickly.

Everyone nod. As they quickly changed into gym clothes and arrived the training grounds where they are supposed to go and meet their seniors.

Izuku was paying attention to his surroundings as he was looking for the 3rd year students when he noticed that they are watching them from a tower.
As Izuku was about to tell others about the third years when he heard some similar voices. They were the second year students' annoying voices.

1# 2nd year student: Huh you guys look even more weak in the gym uniforms.

As he was about to insult them more when their teacher arrived.

Second year students' teacher:Enough with the rudeness and introduce yourselves!

Second years flinched because of their teacher.

1# 2nd year student: Well My name is Kotaro Sakurai. My quirk is Rock-o-smack. I can create anything out of rocks and soil.

2# 2nd year student: My name is Shinochi Kakeru. My quirk is sound blast.

3# 2nd year student: My name is Karagusaki Nomadro. My quirk is Jell-O.

2nd year students' teacher: My name is Artatsu Kansai. My quirk is speed-o-start.

Izuku and his classmates introduced themselves.

Ms.Joke: Alright everyone we will first do some battle test after that we will do rescue training. So please chose your opponents.

As everyone except Izuku chose some one as their opponent and some chose themselves some allies.

Ms.Joke: This will be 1st years vs 2nd years training fight so be careful of your surroundings. Alright ready everyone, fight!!

Everyone was now on their guard . Kotaro started his attack by using rock-o-smack at Camie. Camie dodged and used a whip like weapon similar to Midnight. Then Shinochi started attacking Inasa and Seiji with his quirk Sound blast.

Shinochi: You're now my targets . (As he used his quirk as firearms to hurt them )

Inasa and Seiji started using their quirks to dodge and attack him.

Karagusaki: Hmm these guys were really mad at you guys. Well I will also get my steam off!( as he uses his quirk to form hammers replacing his hands)
Let's get smashing !! I will smash your heads like a nail! (As he swings his hammers at both Izuku and Nagamasa)