Meeting a God

Izuku was in the sewage hideout of Mustafu city. He heard many rumors about the famous 'hero killer'. He was kinda curious about him. And what was his goal to achieve by killing heroes. While he was wondering about him he started wandering in the sewage system. While he was wandering focusing on his thoughts he found a door . He thought those might be the maintenance room of the sewage for sewage cleaners and plumbers. Then suddenly the door opens up automatically which took Izuku's attention on it. He saw inside the room it was pure dark nothing could be seen by his eyes though he entered the room. But something changed ...no everything changed around him in some few milliseconds, right in the blink of an eye. He was in the middle of a desert. He turned to find the door nowhere to be seen. He put his guard up . When he felt someone behind him and was about to kick when someone caught his kick by hand when he saw who this figure was he was in awe. A human skeleton wearing odd robes with a crow skull replacing a normal skull . He was about to use his claws and spikes when the skeletal figure spoke.

Mysterious skeletal figure: Stop at once Izuku!

Izuku was now on more guard.

Izuku: Who is Izuku my name is Kokushibo?

Myself skeletal figure: I know who you're and what you have gone through Izuku. I want to talk with the real Izuku face to face!

Feeling a little pressured by the ominous pressure of the figure he came out of his disguise.

Izuku: Alright Mr. Now tell me how do you know my name ?

(And in his original form he is shirtless because in the thug form he was wearing the thug's outfit so he didn't need any shirt to wear.)

Mysterious Skeletal figure: I will answer your questions but first let's introduce ourselves and get you something to wear .

Izuku looked down to see his previous weak body was now quitting packed with six pack muscles and all. He was quite surprised by it . After the skeletal figure gave him a robe to wear he introduced himself

Mysterious Skeletal figure: My name is Khonshu. I am what known to you mortals as the Heliopolis God of the Moon and Vengeance .

Izuku hearing this he didn't believe a single word of it he believed that he was some douche bag trying to rob him or something.

Izuku: Heh, a God of what, moon and Vengeance. Well buddy nice try but I think you should try it on someone else.

Hearing it Khonshu wasn't really happy but he let it slide.

Khonshu: Listen here mortal I brought here because I am going to have you as one of my champions.

Izuku: Ohhh realized how nice.

Khonshu:( angry) listen here kid you are in my realm and your talking very rude with a God.

Izuku:(annoyed) An how am I going to believe you that you're a God?

Khonshu:(thought for a moment then looked and Izuku and said) Then perhaps I can show you how you got your 'powers'.

Izuku: (curious) And how did I get my powers?

Khonshu: The power that you wield is a disease itself. It's a biological weapon that was created to create chaos in any world.

Izuku: So my power came from a disease? How is that possible.

Khonshu:Do you know about Multiverse?

Izuku: Umm well it's just a theory, a science theory. It was never proven by anyone. So it was marked as a false theory or more like hypothesis on lose threads .

Khonshu: Well let me show . (As he shows what happened to him in the past only from )

Izuku: So a mysterious vial was thrown out of portal by someone which carried the disease? And what type of disease is this ? I have never seen one.

Khonshu: The portal was from another universe . The portal is actually a wormhole . Someone threw the vial containing the biological weapon to cause chaos in this world but fortunately your wounded body was there that mixed with the weapon and you weapon itself. And the disease is a virus though the virus and you became one entity.

Izuku: (confused) Whaaaat?? So I am carrying a virus?

Khonshu: No you are the virus now . Your almost dead body was about to give up when it came in contact with the ultimate biological weapon ever created. The virus transferred itself into the body but your consciousness took over the virus that's why you're like this . And also you can grow stronger infinitely.

Izuku hearing this was now more confused. He thought it was his quirk but all along he was a biological weapon.

Izuku: So ... I am actually dead?

Khonshu: No your the virus now . The virus healed your body by turning you to the virus and becoming a part of you.

Izuku: So what am I supposed to do? I was out revenge.

Khonshu: What you do is your own decisions and None will take it away from you not even a God myself but right now you play a big role in this universe and I need you to help me keep it safe. And do not fret I will show you the way .

Izuku:So are you going to stop me from getting my revenge? Even though you are the God of Moon and Vengeance.

Khonshu: No Izuku I will not. Like I said it is your own decision if you want revenge or let go of your past but right nowI need you to defeat someone who needs to be stopped.

Izuku: And who is that?

Khonshu: Do not worry about it right now young man when you will be needed I will contact you or I will send my other champion when needed.

Izuku: And who is that other champion?

Khonshu: You don't need to worry about him. You should worry about the matters that are right now in your hands. Farewell ' BLOOD KNIGHT ' I will pray for well being.

As Izuku was now in front of the where the door was but now it's gone. Nowhere to be found. Izuku went to the hideout to rest for awhile after learning alot of things which put a mental pressure on him alot. When he was about to sleep he saw a marking that started to crave on both of his hands .

 When he was about to sleep he saw a marking that started to crave on both of his hands

He was now thinking what he had got himself into.