I am a fucking New God!

As Izuku launches the other Izuku with Superman's strength. He saw that the AU Izuku who was in the air flying away controlled himself.

He rubs his face a slight amount of blood was on his hands.

(AU) Izuku: Good! You were holding back , I see! But it will take more than that!

As his eyes starts shine brightly and then shoots laser out of his eyes.

Izuku: Shit!

As he also does the same.

As the two lasers gets in touch with each other. A huge blast occurs.

As Izuku was about to sprint then jump to punch the (AU) Izuku. He punched multiple times. The attack was so fast! He couldn't see it. As he was astonished when he saw the (AU) Izuku standing infront of him. As dark scarlet lightning passes through him.

(AU) Izuku: Like I said. It will take more than that to  take me down! I am a fucking God! A fucking New-God!

As he vanishes again.

Izuku was suddenly hit on the back of his head. He didn't sensed any sort of attack.

(AU) Izuku:You should have co-operated.

As he grabs Izuku so fast then runs again with him in his hand.

As he was running Scarlet lightning around him starts to develop more.

As the lightning then spread out of his body then created a hole in the fabric of reality.  As they both go through it.

As he was carrying Izuku in his hand. He extended forward his hand.

Izuku: Khh..ahhh! ( trying to say something)

(AU) Izuku: Get ready to be pummeled!

As he ran so fast he enters one of the Marvel universe right infront of Avengers tower. As both of them crashes into the tower.

As (AU) Izuku runs into Hulk emptying the whole fridge . As he smasks  Izuku on Hulks face . Making Hulk go straight into a wall. He was able to stop himself from going away. As he looks around for his attacker.

Hulk: Who attacks Hulk!? HULK SMASH THEM!

As they both left Hulk wondering who hit him.

As they were going through the tower Alarm went off as the system of the tower alerts everyone of an intruder .

Before the alarm started. Thor was chatting with Hawkeye about hunting in the Asgard.

Thor: Uh I miss my old hunting days in Asgard. Clint would you like to go on a hunting trip me ?

Hawkeye: Yeah no. I have my fair share of Asgard trip.

As they were going through a hallway.  Tony alerts everyone about an intruder.

Thor: Alright some action atlast!

As he picks up his hammer in the air something hit so fast they couldn't see what hit his hammer. But they unaware  if something even hit his hammer.

Hawkeye: Uhh... Thor why did you throw your hammer that way. There isn't any villain there if I am not blind.

Thor: I didn't throw my hammer it just flung out of my hand!