USJ Incident

Izuku was in his hideout where he was spectating on the villains from the eyes of Kurogiri. He was seeing that the misty man was preparing the so called weapon that is supposed to kill Almight.  A big buffed up purplish creature with a head which was of a bird's with teeth in the mouth. The creature had his brain stick out of the head it wasn't covered with something which immediately came to Izuku's attention that it was the creature's weak spot. He also saw that the villain's had hacked into the USJ's security system to keep the alarm off and also to keep an eye when the class will arrive there. He was about to get out from spectating when he saw that Kurogiri was now opening a portal. All the villains entered the USJ through the portal. Shigaraki went inside the portal and arrived at the USJ.
At the command of Shigaraki all villains started attacking.  Izuku was about to go out when something popped in his mind.

Shigaraki: Attack the heroes and there lousy students!! Kurogiri you know what to do.

Immediately at his command Kurogiri went to the students who were being protected by Thirteen.

Thirteen: Who are you and how did you get inside the USJ without alerting the security system?!

Kurogiri: Ohh let me introduce ourselves.  My name is Kurogiri and we are the League Of Villains. Now where is Almight he was supposed to be here.

While he was talking Katsuki and Katsumi tried to blow him up but all the attacks went through him.

Thirteen: Who is the fastest one here?!

Tenya: I am Mam!

Thirteen: Alright we will give some time to run away from here while we distract him you have to go and get other heroes.

Tenya: No I can't.  I can't leave my friends here! They will be in danger!!

Thirteen: And if you don't go and get some back-ups our chances of survival will be less. GOO NOWWW!!!!

Tenya: ( He didn't argue and used his quirk to get past Kurogiri)

Kurogiri was about to use his warp gates to warp Tenya when Thirteen interrupted him with her quirk.

Thirteen: You aren't going to hurt my students!! ( as she uses her quirk)

      ●● Meanwhile Aizawa was fighting with the other villains defeating everyone with his Martial arts●●

Kurogiri: (was getting sucked into her black hole when he used his warp gate to open two gates one in front of Thirteen and one behind her) you are annoying.

Thirteen got damaged and also almost torned apart  by the her own quirk. She fell down unconsciousness.

Kurogiri: Now you guys. (As he warped almost everyone to different locations of the USJ) I have to report young master. (As he warps away)

Izumi,Asui and Mineta were warped on the water rescue area, Kirishima,Katsuki and Katsumi were warped in the city disaster area of USJ. Shoto , Ojiro were warped on the mountain area of USJ and Jirou, Mom and Denki was warped into the fields area. Only Koda, Rikido , Aoyama , Uraraka and Hagakure was one of the students who weren't warped by Kurogiri.

Izumi:( under water she realized a shark looking villain was rushing at her when a tongue grabbed her and pulled her on a ship) Huh, thanks Asui-san!

Tsuyu: Welcome. Just call me Tsu ( ribbit) .

Mineta: (In the back was crying ) We are going to die!!!!!!

Tsuyu Slaps him with her tongue.

Izumi: I think they didn't know what our quirks are if they knew they would have send Tsuyu-san to the fire zone or city zone far away from water.