How is this Hammer so Heavy?!

Izuku: Come on get off of me?!

As he tries to get the Hammer of his chest.

Thor with other Avengers discussing about the two beings and what they should they do.

Natasha:This guy is still alive after Mjolnir has been smashed onto his chest. That's something.

Thor:No Mjolnir didn't put enough pressure to kill him. Just enough to put him down.

Izuku: How is this Hammer so Heavy?!

Tony: What about the other one? He is still out there.

Cap: Thor keep a look at him Hulk , Tony and me will look for the other one. Others inform Shield about the  intruders.

Tony: No! I will not let Shield come in my place tower! Last time they already done enough damage with the Molecular-man. They couldn't even find the staff until his son appeared with it.

Cap: We are also at responsible for that as them. We didn't know about his family.

Tony:Uh huh then giving them the kid with staff wasn't the right choice either.

Tony:They can easily train him to turning him into a powerful weapon.

Natasha: You say that when you can easily turn the staff into a powerful.

Tony: Yeah you say that like I am some power hungry monster.

Natasha: You might if not careful.

Hulk: Uh the guy Hulk smashed is back.

As they noticed (AU)Izuku.

(AU)Izuku:You mother fuckers are really in for it!

As he fires Heat vision at them

Izuku extends his tendrils to make a cover for the avengers.

Izuku:Come on! Get out of here with your damned hammer!

As Thor calls back Mjolnir.

Izuku stands up while still protecting them.

Izuku:Alright I know that we are complete strangers but right now if we don't cooperate we will be killed by him.

Tony: Not like we have any choice . So tell me kid what is your plan?

Izuku tells them his plan he came up with.

(AU)Izuku:Why is it not disintegrating still?!

As when suddenly the tendrils start to retract. (AU)Izuku was ready for a huge blast when he was hit really and fast by  two fists and the Mjolnir.

The hit impact created a large wave that shattered multiple glasses of multiple buildings.

The impact was enough for the other Izuku to crash into the sea.

As he was about to get out of water by himself. He was dragged by Izuku to a island far away from Manhattan.

Izuku was barely able to maintain the bio-speed-force before reaching the island. In comics the power seemed to be easily usable but in reality it was hard. And having almost little to no memories of the heroes that were consumed by (AU)Izuku.  Controlling those abilities is hard.

As Izuku crashes into the island before losing his speed.

But arises from the sand covered by it. Only one is more wet.

(AU)Izuku:You.... dare?!(holding his head)

Izuku: Yeahh...what?(wobbly)

As suddenly voice came from a earpiece in his right ear which was given to him by Tony.

Tony: Alright we are on our way in Avenger Jet. Falcon will arrive before us to give you some edge. Until then hold on!

Izuku:Yeah! (As he gradually gets a hold on himself) Alright then dude. You said it isn't over until you say so. Then get ready for round two!

As he stabs the ground with his fists.

(AU)Izuku  was a little surprised but he felt a little rumble . He felt the need to dodge. As dodge over spikes.

(AU)Izuku:What how are you doing this with bare hands?! I have to use either Hammerfists or Claws to do that!

Izuku: You don't need to learn cause you won't live to tell the tale.

(AU)Izuku: Oh so now you resorted to kill me. What happened to your being a good person?

Izuku: It's a lost cause. But like you don't want to inflict pain on innocents I want to inflict it to the ones who caused pain to me!

(AU)Izuku:And yet you have blood on your hands.

Izuku: I know I did multiple mistakes. Mistakes of my own. I don't plan to do the same until I feel the need to.

(AU)Izuku:Feel the need to ? What do you mean  by that?

Izuku: These powers weren't granted or given. It happened to be in my grasp all because of multiple unfortunate and fortunate incidents. Unfortunate because the creator could have used the power of the virus instead of me. Fortunate for me cause the creator is dumb enough to not his own creation .

(AU) Izuku:Atlast you know you are not bounded by responsibilities because of these powers. We could have saved so much time and effort.

Izuku: No I am not bounded by responsibilities because of these powers. Because I chose to. I am not you. I am myself. We are separate beings with different ambitions and will.

(AU)Izuku: Yet with low intelligence.

As suddenly a huge monster emerges below Izuku.  Trying to crush it in it's jaw. But in reality it's actually (AU)Izuku's whipfist enlarged by Biomass.

(AU)Izuku: Even how much you think you became smarter and wiser than before . You will still be dumb from the first moment you decided to protect just a little child.

Izuku: Wasn't that both our dream to become heroes?(struggling)

(AU)Izuku:Used to but it washed away long time ago. Time doesn't heal wounds. It only patches them temporarily. And when talking with an enemy keep notice on all of their actions or it might cost your life this.

As he was about to use full force on Izuku.

Some red transparent blades came at (AU)Izuku.  So he needed to dodge which makes the Whipfist retract.

Izuku lands on his feet as Falcon hovers over him.

Izuku: Uh sorry I was trying to distract him to buy you guys some time but I guess I was caught in his trap.

Falcon: Don't worry about that. Focus on the enemy. The jet is nearby.