Let's Go Hunting!!

Izuku was underwater looking for the Base of the Villains.  As he was looking deep into the sea he found a really old looking door attached to a rock. As he tries to pull the door it was stuck on the big rock. Izuku then tried to open the gate by trying to unlock the lock. But he failed . When he was doing that he felt a sudden huge vibrations near him. He hid in huge kelp bushes nearby. As he saw three fish looking people entered the door. Izuku took the chance and followed them . As they lead him to the actual door it was directly under the docks. Deep in the dark it cannot be seen at all. Izuku entered the door after they entered. Izuku then swam behind them which lead him to a big pool inside the base. Apparently it was their entrance to the base not the door. As soon as they left the pool room he came out of the water and changed back.

Izuku: What in the world? What type of Super villain has a pool which connects to their entrance?!

As Izuku sneaked into the base he saw many guards wandering about. He sneakily went behind a guard and Silently  consumed him and changed into the guard.

Izuku: Alright then now this should be easy. As he walks to the center of the base where his prey resides.

He stood infront of the door of the room where the villain resides in. Izuku opened the door and went inside the room. As he went inside he saw three men standing on a podium watching the UA'S sports festival.

Izuku locks the door from inside.

Izuku: Well well even the Villains watch  UA'S sports festival.  Amazing 👏👏 👏.

#1???: Hmmm... what are you doing in here you should be guarding outside and what's with the tone?

#2???: Yeah what's with the tone?

Only one of them was silent and watching the UA sports festival.

#1???:Go do your job!

#2???: Yeah do what he sa--

Izuku ripped out the heart of the 2nd guy with the help of whipfists making the 1st guy stop in his tracks.

#1???: What why did you kill him?! Boss!!!

As multiple swords were thrown at Izuku by the silent third guy. All of the swords were stabbed into Izuku.

#3???: Take away Washimaru's dead body from here Kakuta.

Kakuta: But boss...

#3???: Enough! Go!

As he runs away with Washimaru's dead body.

#3???: So what do I owe from the Mysterious Murderer to come visit me , I samurai pirate Wateru.

Izuku:Just to know Nine's location.

Wateru: I don't have his location. He doesn't have any fixed location.

Izuku: Don't worry I will find that out of your brain.

Wateru: How dare you! You sneaked into my base and killed two of my employees! And threatened me! I will kill you!!

As he said that Izuku consumed the swords stuck into him. There were in total Eight swords stabbed into him.

Izuku:Well then shall we dance !(as eight swords generated behind him floating behind him like wings.)

As Izuku launched at him with a superman punch but Wateru dodges it.

Wateru started to generate swords on his hand which came out from his skin.