Me?!

The being standing infront of him was him.

Izuku: What? How?!

As the other Izuku started Talking.

(AU) Izuku: Oh... do you know about Multiverse Izuku?

Izuku:Yeah... why do you ask? ( when realization hit him)

Izuku was stunned to see himself from another universe.

(AU) Izuku: Looking at your face expression it seems that you know about it already. Saves me time.

Izuku: But what are you doing here in my universe?

(AU) Izuku:Hmmm... me I am just checking out other universes which might give me something of my interest?

Izuku: And that is?

(AU) Izuku: That's not important right now. My question is how did you get the powers.

Izuku: Huh?!

(AU) Izuku: I know about the Blacklight virus . So it's nothing new to me. So you tell me without hesitation.

Izuku:And why would I want to do that?

(AU) Izuku:You're boring. I might just end you here.

Izuku now was on his guard more than ever. The look in the other Izuku's eyes weren't setting.

(AU) Izuku:I will ask you again how did you get the virus? I am just asking the method.

Izuku: I didn't get it. It was forced into me.

(AU) Izuku: Forced?

Izuku: On the last day of school I was shot down from the school's rooftop by my sister Izumi and Bakugo siblings.

(AU) Izuku:Hmmm... please proceed.

Izuku: I was really wounded and was on the verge of death when suddenly a vial full of Blacklight virus fell on me and broke. The virus went into my blood-system. As it became a part of me.

Izuku after finishing that was still on high guard because he wasn't sure if this other Izuku is trustworthy.

(AU) Izuku: (sighs then smiles) Man. After so long I was able to find someone with something similar with me. The way you explained that how you got the virus is way too similar with mine. And that might just saved your life.

Izuku: Saved my life? From whom?

(AU) Izuku: From getting killed by me.

Izuku was shocked as why would he want to kill his other-self from another universe.

Izuku:Why would you want to kill me?

(AU) Izuku:Hmm... why wouldn't I? I have been looking for another Izuku who had similar experience like me. And also have similar powers at the least

Izuku was shocked.

Izuku:Did you killed any other us?

(AU) Izuku:(Was looking around watching the beauty of nature when he turned around towards Izuku) Hmmm... yes .

Izuku:Why ?!

(AU) Izuku:Why wouldn't I?

Izuku: What did you get by doing that?