The Problem

Izuku was watching the UA'S sports festival on a rooftop. It was night time. Katsuki Bakugo won the sports festival but wasn't able to fight his rival Izumi as she was lose to Shoto Todoroki. Izumi tried to make him realize that his fire side is his not his father's. And also asked Izumi if she was Allmight's secret love child. So where was I? Oh yeah she wasn't able to make Shoto use his fire side as he despises his father a lot. In the finals he lost Katsuki and became second. Momo Yaoyorozu lost in quaterfinals against Fumikage Tokoyami .And Tokoyami lost to Katsuki.

Izuku watched the whole video of the sports festival and saw how much people were excited about it. Izuku was laying down on the rooftop watching the sky. He was thinking "what would have been the scenario if me and Izumi switched places?" As he was thinking suddenly a knife was thrown at him. He dodges it because of his high senses. He saw Stain was standing on an antenna.

Stain: Hooded Murderer you broke into my follower's base. How dare you!

As he rushes at Izuku with his katana. Izuku lets Stain to hit him. As he slashes Izuku he backs away and then locked the bloody sword.

Stain: You will now fall to your demise.

He sees that nothing happens. Izuku was standing still perfectly fine.

Stain: Huh! What , how?!

Izuku: Was anything supposed to happen? You know you're lucky that I didn't let the virus go into you through my blood or you would have been dead.

Stain:What!? What virus?!

Izuku: Just go already. Oh wait!

As he dashes towards Stain so fast he couldn't react. He grabs Stain by the throat then pulls of the red tattered scarf off him then released him. Stain was amazed by the speed and was also confused as why did he let him live and only took the scarf.

Stain: What! Don't you want to do anything to me?!

Izuku: What! NO! Ewwww! I am not into men!

Stain: No that's not what I meant!

Izuku:Then what?

Stain: I thought you were about to attack me.

Izuku: Nah you're good.

As Izuku was walking away with the scarf in his pocket.

Stain: And where are you going with the scarf I thought we were about to fight?

Izuku: I need this scarf for someone else. And I didn't want to fight you. You're the one who wanted to fight me.

Stain: Yes because you're a villain and you attacked Allmight .

Izuku: Well he attacked me first.

Stain: And you're supposed to be defeated by him!

Izuku: Listen dude I am not a bad guy. I am trying to change this . This fucking quirky world full of Quirks. Man now it makes me sick that I always fan-boyed about quirks.

Stain: So what are you going to do? Kill everyone or destroy their quirk?

Izuku: No, I will change this world this world needs a lesson about humanity as it is losing it's humanity.

Stain:So what are you going to do for that?

Izuku:I don't know but I will try my best to restore its humanity and teach people that quirks are not everything.

Stain: From the sound of it you were abused or neglected for being quirkless or having a weak quirk. Isn't that right?

Izuku: Yea somewhat. That's why I want to make people realize that they are wrong and they are the one making villains.