Investigation pt 2 / Preparation

Izuku was standing in the old docks of Mustafu. Izuku looked around to find any secret entrance but found none.

Izuku:Oh no if the base is underwater then it might also have a entrance. But I couldn't find one . Is the entrance itself is also underwater. I don't really have practice of holding breath for much longer. I need his help.

As he calls Crimson.

Crimson:Hello Hooded Murderer.

Izuku:Woah how did you know it was me?!

Crimson: Because you are an idiapt who will call me as soon as I give him or her my number. So what is it?

Izuku: Uhhh I think the base is underwater.

Crimson: Yea who could have thought.

Izuku:Nonono I mean the entrance to the base is also underwater.

Crimson: So dive down and find the entrance.

Izuku:That's the thing I am not really good at swimming and also can't really hold my breath for much longer.

Crimson:Well I can't help you with that. Maybe try any store for underwater gear or try out the underworld you might get good equipments for underwater mission.

Izuku: Hmmm... oh I also have another request .

Crimson: I am not Santa Claus!

Izuku: It's not really a hard job and you don't even have to leave your chair.

Crimson:Uhhhhh...speak.

Izuku:Today is like UA'S sports festival. So can you please record it with your drones?

Crimson: How do you know about my drones?

Izuku:I saw them in your base.

Crimson: Sure I guess.

Izuku:Thanks dude you're a life saver.

Crimson: Hmmm... bye. (As cuts off the call)

Izuku: He is a good and nice person at heart.

As he leaps onto a building to his way to the underworld.

As he arrived in the underworld market which is situated in the dumps near the city. It's one of the hundreds black market or underworld market. As Izuku passed by several people in the market many recognized him as the Mysterious Murderer.

Dumps habitant: Hey look it's that Mysterious Murderer.

Another Dumps habitant: Yea and he has a huge bounty on his head.

Another: Yea and also the LOV placed their personal bounty on him.

Izuku heard everything that they said. But chose to ignore it. As he approaches a merchant in the market.

Izuku: Excuse me.

The merchant looked at Izuku and was surprised to see the New Mysterious Murderer.

Merchant:Oh my the new Mysterious Murderer. How am I so lucky to be visited by you?

Izuku:Drop the act I am here to buy something.

Merchant: You know LOV put a huge bounty on your head. And I am one of their important business partner. I can snitch on you but if you give me something good then I might do that.

Izuku: Isn't getting spared by my hands isn't something worth? Cause if not then your dead meat.

Merchant:Woah chill I was joking. Don't need to get serious. So what do you want ?

Izuku:I need guns. When I mean guns I mean huge destructive guns. And also two swords.

Merchant: I have just the things for you. Come with me.

As Izuku follows the Merchant to a warehouse. And shows him bunch of LMGs , SMGs , Chainguns , rpg , homing rocket launchers , tanks , grenade launcher , 50 caliber rifle, 50 caliber LMG , a power shotgun , duel barrel power shotgun , a powerful rail gun and also one and only Rail gun tank.

Merchant: These are all the powerful weapons that I have. They are destructive. Not a lot of person can buy these. Even LOV can't. I want to do a fair trade to create a trustful relationship with you. So how much do you want.

Izuku: How much do you have?

Merchant: About 20 for every weapon except the Rail gun and the Rail gun tank and also I could found 15 tanks . These are very advanced tank.

Izuku: I want all of it.

Merchant:What! I don't think you can pay that much!

Izuku: Name the price.

Merchant: 750 million dollars.

As Izuku suddenly stashed out a huge amount of money filling up the whole warehouse.

Merchant was stuck under 1000 dollars bills when Izuku pulled him out.

Izuku:County it and take the amount you want and give me back the rest.

Merchant: Yes yes... You're my new best customer anything for a trustful relationship with you .

As the Merchant and his workers counts the right amount and takes it and tells Izuku to take the rest with the weapons. It also took about 5 hours for them to count

Merchant: Sir I have taken the needed amount. You can take back the rest. All of the weapons are yours. Happy to trade with you.

Izuku:Hmmm.(As he collected rest of the money into him)

Merchant:Sir where do you want me to deliver them.

Izuku:I don't need any delivery.(As he consumed all of the weapons and tanks into him)

Merchant was scared and amazed.

Merchant: What happened to the guns.

Izuku:Don't worry about them. And also don't try to tell anyone about me or your brain will be outside of your skull. Understood?

Merchant heavily nods. Then Izuku leaves.

Merchant: He is not a customer to go against. It will be good for me if I don't go against him.(As he leaves the warehouse)

Izuku arrived at the docks. He has a plan in his mind.

Izuku:I have a plan.( As he grins)

He activated his Whipfists the shot them in the water. He catches a big fish. It was a shark . It quite amazed him that there were sharks near the old docks.

Izuku: You will do great!(as he consumes the shark then dives into the water)

As he jumps down his hands a leg started to transform. His hands are connected like a hand fan and his legs are covered by biomass which created a huge flipper. He was looking like a real life mermaid except he is scary. He got gills on his neck . Then more biomass started to cover his upper body creating a hard but light shell. It was a durable shell. He can move freely I the shell and also breathe underwater. He was more than ready to hunt down some pirates.