Meeting an odd old lady?

Izuku was wandering around the city of Mustafu finding new locations he could use as vantage points for him. As he was walking on the pathway near a big warehouse he was called by a old woman sitting behind a desk with some odd robes on her. Seeing her Izuku was wierded out . Though came closer to the woman following her direction.

Izuku: Hello? Umm did you need something from me . Well I don't have money to give you.

Mysterious Odd Old Lady: Oh no no no young one you don't need to pay me any amount of money.

Izuku: Then why did you called me ?

Old Lady: Because 'Izuku' I need an eye from you.(She smiled)

Izuku: Who are you and how do know my name?!

Old Lady: Because I am here to help,but I need you to give me one of your eyes and don't worry I know you have healing ability to heal yourself.

Izuku:How do you know about me?!

Old Lady: Please give me one of your real eyes.

Izuku: And why would I??

Old Lady: Believe me I don't mean any harm towards you.

Feeling Truth in her voice he plucked his actual right eye from his eye socket.

Izuku: Here.(gives her the eye)

The Old Lady then started to chant some unknown and non understandable words which seemed to him out from thus world. She then squeezes blood from it and poured it on
a dagger which looked really ancient. Then she took the dagger in hand and handed the dagger to Izuku while pointing the dagger's sharp edge towards his chest. Izuku was really confused.

Izuku: What? What am I supposed to do with this?

The Old Lady: Stab yourself. ( she said it quietly)

When suddenly the old lady pushed the dagger in his chest somewhat surprising him. Cause he didn't thought she had the strength to stab him with the dagger.

Izuku: Huh was that supposed to hurt me because I didn't feel anythi---- AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!( He starts to feel pain as golden strings of light starts flowing over his body) WHAAAATTTT IS HAPPENING TO ME?!?! IT HURTS?!?!

The Old Lady: May the God show you the path that you should follow to keep the world safe . (As she stabs herself with a silver ancient dagger killing herself)

Izuku fell unconscious after seeing the old lady kill herself after she stabbed him. He came back to consciousness after two hours and find out that the place where the Old Lady's dead body was supposed to be was replaced with ashes. He found himself completely dumbfounded as he also noticed that the dagger which he was stabbed with was also gone and also the stab wound was also gone which somewhat understandable to him but he was wondering where the heck did the dagger go. And what happened to the old lady's body. He then stood up on his feet and started walking on his way to his hideout though one thing wasn't escaping from his was ' who was the lady and what would have she gained by stabbing me in the chest? '

[ A little episode for a future teaser]