Nightmares to Beautiful Dreams

Izuku standing on a skyscraper was trying to remember something. When was the last time he was happy? He did his best in school to be acknowledged by his parents and society. But deep down he knew being quirkless he will be shattered and dismissed by them and to them he would have always been a defected gift. People surely don't acknowledge or recognize what is truly a gift. People misusing and abusing there gifts was one of the only signs he observed. He wanted to be part of them though they didn't want him to be part of them

Izuku jumped down from the skyscraper in an alley. He saw a old ragged couch near a dumpster.  He was feeling tired and thought to take some rest . He sat on the couch then lied down on it and fell asleep.

                   ●●FLASHBACK ●●

Izuku ran inside the house excitedly  to talk to his parents. He found only his mom in the house he called her.

Izuku: Moooom!!

Inko: What is it Izuku I am busy!

Izuku: I was thinking if you could check my  report card.

Inko: Sorry Izuku but I am really busy right now.(While going through some documents)Maybe you can ask your dad.

Izuku: Oh ... okay 👍 .

                  Timeskip when Toshinori came back from hero work ...

Toshinori:Hey honey I am back!

Inko: Hey honey! Welcome back!

Izumi:(Also just arrived from arcade) Hey mom and dad I am back !

Inko: Oh hey sweetie,  welcome back! Why were you so late?

Izumi: Ohh... uhh I was studying with Katsuki and Katsumi.

Inko: Oh good girl!

Izumi: Hey mom I was wondering if you could sign my report card .

Inko: Well, sweetie I am a little busy right now  could you ask  your father .

Izumi: Okay.

Izumi: Hey dad can you sign my report card?

Toshinori: Oh yes sweetheart.

Toshinori:Ohh B+ hmm you are getting better that's good try doing better ok sweetheart.   

Izumi: Yes dad don't worry.

                  Timeskip to dinner time

The trio idiots were on the dinning table eating there dinner and Izuku walked towards them.  

Izuku:Hey Dad I was wondering if you could sign my report card?Because we need to submit it in school tomorrow.

Toshinori: Ohh...ummm Izuku could you bring it to me after dinner ?

Izuku: uhh yeah okay. Ummm Mom where is my dinner ? ( and yes he asked this everyday to remind them that he was also there)

Inko: Uhh Izuku I thought you had your dinner a little earlier.

Izuku:Oh yeah sorry forgot.(acting because he knows that they  didn't even considered him present there)

Izumi: Hey De-Izuku could you do my hw ?

Izuku: No Izumi it's your hw not mine besides I already finished my homework.

Izumi: Well that's great you could do it even faster I am really tired you know because of training and studying with Katsuki and Katsumi.

Izuku: No, my answer will be no.

Izumi: But why though!?

Inko: Enough already !Izuku could you finish her homework please.