Grave Meeting

After lunch Izuku and his class mates returned to their classroom where they found Ms.Joke humming quiet happily.
As everyone just took their seats the Class started again. During the end of the school day Ms.Joke said something to her students.

Ms.Joke: Okay guys tomorrow the UA'S class 1A are going to their Rescue training center USJ and I will put a small camera on my husband. Which will record the class.

Inasa: But mam isn't that piracy of education?

Ms.Joke: Oh don't worry . If you think spreading knowledge is piracy of education then all the education that we teach in schools are piracy.  Don't worry it will not harm anyone.

As everyone was a little bit wierded out about the act of their teacher. Izuku was neutral because he will also pay a visit to USJ. To torn apart his family. As he was thinking the bell suddenly started ringing it was time to go home.

Ms.Joke: Alright little heroes now go home. Take care and be safe on your way. We don't want our future heroes hurt or in trouble.

As Izuku was returning home he decided to go and pay a visit to his grave in the graveyard. As he arrived in the graveyard he saw two people standing near his grave doing something. When he went near he saw that it was Izumi and Katsumi praying for Izuku to Gods.  Though this made only Izuku angry because when he was Alive none cared about his existence he had to find through hunger, stress,beatings, neglection and depression to be a part of them . But they only denied him. After he was gone they are trying to be a part of him.
As Izuku was thinking this the two girls turned around to see Izuku standing there which startled them.

Izumi: Ohhh ummm are you paying a visit to him. (As she pointed her finger at his grave)

Izuku: Yes .

Izumi: I didn't know he had any other friends other than us.

Katsumi: Yea we were his friends. I never saw you with him.

Izuku: I am from another school we met in the park during our childhood and became best friends. He was my only best friend .(He walks then lean towards the grave)

Izuku: Izuku if you're listening believe me I will torture the souls out of your murders and send them to hell where they will be punished for their sins. They organs,guts and spines will be spread everywhere on Japan .

As he said that both felt chill I  their spines. Because of the murderous aura Izuku was releasing.  As they both ran away from their.

Izuku: Believe you will feel the pain that I have gone through and you will die again and again and again and all again. You don't know what I've been through.

Izuku walks back to his hideout to take rest.

         ●● Meanwhile somewhere else ●●

Izumi&Katsumi: HUHUHU!!! (Both gasping for air). Who the hell was he and what did he do their that made us run away.

As they  were talking in OFA vestige area all the previous users also felt that which might even  give all-for-one run for his money.

1st user:Who was he ? What's with the commitment?

2nd user: I don't know but we have to be careful around him. Though because  of OFA I was feeling that we know him. Did I only feel that or anyone else?

7th user: No you are right I felt that too.

5th user: I don't know what future holds for us.

    ●●Scene again changes to Yagi family●●

Izumi: Mom, Dad I found someone who was Izuku's friend.

Toshinori&Inko: What who is he?!

Izumi: Uhhh I forgot to ask his name.( As she sticks out her tongue)

Toshinori: Where did you meet him?!

Izumi: Me and Katsumi were praying for Izuku's spiritual to rest. At his grave when we were praying he appeared behind us making us startled. But what made even scared of him that he will find Izuku's killer and torture him or her to their death.

Toshinori&Inko: (Both hearing this were now petrified and scared for their daughter's life because they don't want to lose another child of their's.