Where Am I?

As suddenly in desert like state of America of another universe opens . Izuku races through  it to and enters the unknown universe. He doesn't know where he is.

Izuku: Where am I? Why the hell am I in a desert?

As Izuku notices a road somewhat away from him.

Izuku walks towards the road it seemed like a highway. Though pretty empty.

As suddenly rain starts .

Izuku: Wow it was the only thing missing.

Izuku:[in mind] I could just use Bio-speed-force to go into another wormhole or to the nearest city or town  to find out where am I. But it's still pretty hard to control. Meh might just walk . Maybe try to hitch a ride whatever.

As he was about to start walking by the road suddenly a police car went speeding by him. He tried to stop them for a ride but it seemed like they were running away from something.

Izuku follows the way the car was going  hoping that there will be a city or town nearby.

As he started walking he heard a horn he looked behind to see a truck.

He again tried to hitch a ride but the truck was not stopping.  He step aside to let the fast truck go by.

Izuku:Goddammit... mother fucker I should have stayed on the road so the shit-lord would see what would happen if he didn't stop his truck.

As he proceeds to walk towards a city.   It was bright from faraway. To him looked like it was a lively city. But in reality it was in shambles and fire.

As he proceeds to walk towards the city he sees a sign stating 'Welcome to Racoon city'.

Izuku:Racoon city.

He looks around to see the baren unfertile area. There was no jungle or forest for there to be Racoon.

Izuku:There is no Jungle or forest around so why is it called Racoon city? Whatever looks like I am not in Japan but in a foreign country cause there would be Japanese letters for the city name.

As he proceeds to walk he sees bodies scattered buildings in fire . And couple people feeding on the corpses.

Izuku:Wtf!

As he also notices a tanker on fire. Looks like it's the same tanker and it crashed causing an explosion.

As suddenly a person tried to jump on him but he grabbed it by the throat.

Person: UUUUAAAHAHHHH! (Growls)

Izuku: This guy is a fucking zombie.

Izuku thought to find about what made it the zombie.

So he decided to consume it.

As he consumes it he feels another virus was present in the person and was the cause of this . Blacklight 2.0 consumed the virus and gained some abilities but he doesn't know that even though he is the virus.

Izuku: So a virus created this ... hmmm makes sense.

As another tries to lunge on him he kicked into  a wall changing his body into a mush.

Izuku thinks to investigate this situation further he thinks of starting from the hospital but then he thought to find survivors. And his first place to search was the police station as he proceeds towards the police station from the memories of the person he consumed before it became a zombie.

As Izuku was infront of the police station he saw couple zombies in between him and the station's gate.

He notices the gate is closed meaning there is a chance of survivors.

As he does a small jump to go over the gate to enter the station.

As he proceed to enter through the door he finds it locked.

So literally pulls the door hard proceeding to break the door.

As he enters he sees two people pointing guns at him.

One black in color and one white and has blonde hair.

Izuku: Woah woah no need to be so scary guys.

The blonde guy: Who the hell are you, the door was locked with three locks.

Izuku:Listen I am not infected with the same like those outside.

The black guy who was holding a wound with his arm while proceeds to aim gun using the other arm feels pain.

Black guy: AHHH! Shit! Shit!

As he proceeds to sit on a nearby bench.

Blonde guy: Lieutenant!

Lieutenant:Don't worry about me I am from help. Check him for any signs of the infection or bite marks if he is safe then he can help you Leon.

Leon:But there can be something for you Marvin!

Lt Marvin:It's too late for me. Just go  try to find the exit.

As Leon proceeds to check Izuku. And he let's him.

Izuku:Well looks like he is infected.

Leon:Yeah he was like this before I arrived.

Izuku: So your name is Leon .

Leon: Leon Kennedy , precisely what's your name?

Izuku: My name is Izuku.

Leon: No last name?

Izuku: Yeah no.

As Leon well there is not bite or infection on you so you're safe but how the hell did you break the door.

Izuku:Protein?

Leon: Nevermind.

As he proceeds to walk towards the Lt to check on him to find him unconscious.

Leon made a click sound in his mouth. Being disturbed by the condition of the Lt.

As he proceeds to take the gun of the Lt and proceeds to hand it over to Izuku.

Leon:Here you can use this.

Izuku: Yeah no I don't need this.

Leon: It's for protection against the zombies.

Izuku: My hands and legs are enough for them.

Leon:If you get bit I am going to blow your head up.

Izuku: Yeah if you can.

As they proceed to go upstairs to figure out a way to get out of the city an contact the government and inform them