Back Again

Izuku and the four people were still in his hideout after comforting him.

Dana: You know you tried your best to keep up with friends and family and I am really sorry they did this to you. But one thing I can say revenge will not bring happened it will only start another loop of struggle.

Izuku: So what do I do!? Give them the satisfaction that they were right that I am useless!

James: No she isn't saying that. You aren't useless at all, there are many people in the world that might love you for whoever you are.

Alex: You know Izuku I kinda know the feeling of want to take revenge on some people and my hatred towards them is also one of the reasons why our world is in terrible shape.

Izuku: No you don't!! You don't know the pain I have gone through !

Alex:(takes deep breath) You Know Izuku I am not really the actual Alex Mercer.

Izuku: What!!!

Alex:Yes this true, the virus that me and James carry only copied the older me to my dead body . In reality I am dead the virus is only acting like Alex and also thinking like Alex. The mind and Soul was the original Alex the virus just copied the mind and pasted it into the body.... the soulless body, the soul is gone but now alone only the mind controls the body ... the fragment of consciousness controls the body.

Izuku: (eyes widened) So is this the same with James and me?

Alex: No because I was the one who infected him by not killing but rather injecting him with the virus-mass . And for you I don't know. Because unlike me you still carry your memories similar to James. So technically and theoretically you aren't dead.

Izuku: (looking down) So why do you think taking revenge is bad?

Alex: I did many crimes killed hundreds thousands of people just to get know who I was ,what I was , how did I become this ?to get answers I went on a whole massacre and to kill the people who did this to me . I wasn't able to kill him he killed himself but when I found the truth I took a dark turn and became the shadow monster man. If it weren't for James and my sister I would've only played by the hands of the original master mind.

Alex: That's why I don't want you to do what I did because in the end you will only lose. Who am I kidding?! Not only you but everyone else will lose in the end.

Izuku:But in this society I ... only see humans...

Amaya&James: Well isn't that good?

Izuku: I don't see any humanity.

This line makes everyone go silent.

Dana: Well I request you only one thing don't go through the same path like Alex's . You will find true happiness and love.

Amaya: Do you know the signs of love?

Izuku looks at Amaya in curiosity .

Amaya: Through forgiveness you can love someone. Through your own protectiveness you can love someone. By never forgetting whom you care about you can love anyone. If someone you love accepts you as whoever you're and what you do you can say that they love you truly.

James: Alright enough we need to go home.

Izuku: What how will you guys go back home?

Alex: Using this ( as he taps on a remote which was in his pocket. A portal opened up behind them)

Izuku: That's one durable device.

Alex:( looks at the remote) Yes...Yes it is.

Izuku: So will we ever meet again?