Rocking on The Mountains

Izuku was thrown out from the USJ by the two infected men . He was thrown to a nearby hill. As he crashes down a hooded man comes and leg stomps him on his stomach making a huge crater.  Izuku was lying inside the crater he felt a lot of pain at once he wasn't in his armor.  Though as he was feeling physical pain he was also feeling tremendous headache it was killing him . But tolerating the pain he crawled out of the crate . As he was about stand he was rocket kicked by someone and then he was being used as a surfboard.

But after the man jumped off from him he stood up. Now he wasn't feeling any headaches but he was angry and his straight motive was the to beat the shit out of them know the reason why they attacked him.

Izuku: HRAAHHH!!!(as he dashes with his claws towards them as he was near them the hooded guy stabbed his claws inside the ground which created a massive spikes that impaled Izuku.)

Izuku: AHHHHHH!!!!(as he tries to get himself off the spikes)

Hooded man: Now James!!

The bald man: YAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!( As he jumps up with his hammer-fists and smashed Izuku with it)

Being Smashed hard Izuku was losing consciousness but he kept his will strong like a steel and grabbed The bald man and slices his throat as he was consuming him it was disturbed by the hooded man.

The Hooded man: I will not let you kill that bastard !!(as he smacks Izuku with muscle mass)

Izuku was thrown away quite a distance but he achieved something.  As he comes out from the debris with Hammer-fists a much more terrifying , deadly and stronger version.  As he was feeling tired he knelt down and put his hands down. As soon as he did that a huge Shockwave was created by simply  putting down the arms. They were really heavy a much more heavy thing Izuku ever had on his hands before. The Shockwave smacked the two men really far away from Izuku.  Izuku stood up and took a deep breath as he looked at his hands then smashed the ground destroying the hill. Everywhere was only dust and debris as he was thinking they are gone he was again whipped by something. It was the two men.

The two men:HRAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! ( as both launched their Whipfists)

But Izuku grabbed them by simply activating his shields. As both men were coming towards him he used his super agility and grabbed one of the men and smashed them down then grabbed another one with the hammer-fists then jumped high and did a German supplex on the other guy. As he was consuming them he was interfered by two more person both were carrying guns on them.

They didn't even able to damage him at all but it angered him he was about to go towards them when he felt the same  feeling when he achieved those heavy fists. Both of his hands again started to change like before now to a whip like thing except both of the fists had three claw looking thing on it which was move  like it can bend, open close,grab like an actual hand with three fingers looking with sharp edges all over the place.