I am a King , I am a God , I am the one who defected all

As they both are at high speeds using the Bio-speed-force.  Izuku trying to keep up with (AU)Izuku.

As they are going through a warm-hole.

A bright exit can be seen a little further from them . (AU)Izuku goes through it. Izuku follows him.

As suddenly the scene changes to a demolished solar system where the sun looks like it is at it's last breath. There are no planets only debris left of  the planets. No Earth no other planets.

As Izuku lands on a floating debris.  He sees the space is dark almost all the stars are dead. It felt like an empty void. He wondered how strong is the other Izuku to cause this much destruction.

He notices the other Izuku.

As he takes a fighting stance.

But (AU)Izuku doesn't take any stance as he extends his hand and rips the fabric of reality with shear strength to open up a rift to the Apokolips.

As he looks at Izuku then enters the rift.

Izuku starts floating using superman's flying ability and went after the other Izuku.

Izuku enters Apokolips through the rift.

As he enters Apokolips he sees a big world filled to the brim with fire. It seemed like it was the actual hell.

The sheer weight of the atmosphere weighs on him as he never ever though what would an actual Apokolips would look like. It felt even worse than what was described in the comics.

As he lands near the other Izuku.

Izuku: No where to run now!

(AU)Izuku looked at him with bright red eyes. As the atmosphere became even more heavy. The aura coming from him became denser. As if his powers were sky rocketing.

(AU)Izuku: Who said I was running? It's a fool's errand for me to deal with you right now. So my army will take care of you!

As he snaps his finger as suddenly millions even billions of Para-Doomsday arrives the scene.

(AU)Izuku: You will feel my wrath now! For I am not only a king , not only a God but also someone who defected all of reality. I broke my worthless destiny and crafted a new one.

As he points his index finger at him.

(AU)Izuku: Destroy him.

As the whole army of Para-Doomsday jumps on Izuku.

He tries to kill them but fails miserably as all of them have high healing factors and strength that would rival Superman .

He fights back as well as gets beaten down pretty horribly.  Blood gushes from red to green everywhere some even manages to pull him with them to the flesh melting pits of Apokolips.  He struggles as he continues to fight and survive against the Para-Doomsday.

(AU)Izuku could hear his screams from above though can't see him he knew he would die.

As he proceeds to keeps making billions and trillions of Para-Doomsday and sending them after him knowing that he would not give up. After about a 1000 years the (AU)Izuku had to stop making the Para-Doomsday due to lack of resources on Apokolips he proceeds to send Para-Demons to find resources outside Apokolips. But as he destroyed everything there was little to no resources left.