Becoming a student again

It was the day of hero exams . Multiple students are taking exams in different hero schools.  And Izuku was standing in front of the Shiketsu High. He would have attended UA's hero exams but because of the trio of rudeness were also taking the exams he didn't go to UA. By hacking into Japan's citizens website he made a fake identity . He was using the child's first name as real and was using a fake title.  He made the fake name Takeuchi Dunade. A somewhat odd foreign name ever heard. But he placed the name without  rising any suspicions. He gave the description of his quirk as huge tentacles with passive healing abilities.

Izuku: So today is the day, Huh. It took me some time to make a fake identity ( As he was thinking to himself he tripped over a rock while walking. He was about to save himself when someone caught him by his hand)

Izuku looked up to see a extremely cheerful guy.

Cheerful guy: Hey buddy be careful when you're walking while being distracted just advising.

Izuku fixed himself and said.

Izuku: Thanks I will keep that in mind. My name Dunade Takeuchi.

Cheerful guy: Oh a foreigner taking hero exams in our country. My name is Yoarashi Inasa  nice to meet you .

Izuku: Thanks, same . My father was a foreigner my mum was  Japanese.

Inasa: Oh why are you using past form .

Izuku: Because they are dead.....to me( Silently)

Inasa: Oh... my ... I am sorry.

Izuku: It's we should go the exam will not be waiting for us new friend.

Inasa: Oh yes we should hurry. Wait did you call me friend?

Izuku: ( was about to start walking when he turned around) Yes we are. Aren't we?

Inasa: Oh yes yes let's go.

[After the exams because I don't know what they do in the exams in Shiketsu. ]

After exams Izuku again met with Inasa accidentally.

Inasa: How did it go Dunade-kun.

Izuku: It went well Yoarashi-san. I wonder what type of classmates we will meet if we pass.

Inasa: Me too. Well I have to go home or my mum will be very angry if I am late. See ya soon.

Izuku: Bye  Yoarashi-san. ( As he waves at him) Now I have to visit the underworld. I might find something interesting. ( As he starts  wall running onto a building then disappeared from there to a villain outpost that he had been keeping an eye on)

Izuku: Hello is there anyone here. (As he says this many people surrounded him with arms in hand and quirks ready to attack)

Random villain: Who are you and what are you doing here?( As he points a gun at him)

Izuku: Well I was told that I would be given jobs here.

Random: who told you that ?

Izuku: A thug with spike type quirk on him.

Random villain:Ohh Molter . You know him?

Izuku: I met him at an mobile Ramen restaurant.

Random Villain: Ohhh we have jobs you can Join us and get some cut as you know our dear friend. Brothers a new brother has joined our gang let's enjoy!!!

Izuku: Oh please no I am really in need of money so if we go to jobs that will help me .

Random Villain:Alright , we were about to go there before you arrived but join us in the party.

Then Izuku arrived in a secret bar where he saw two mysterious figures one is a misty guy and the other one was wearing hands all over his body.

Misty guy: Hello fellow villains welcome to the hideout of League of Villains. My name is Kurogiri and this young man's name Tomura Shigaraki. He is the leader of this group you may call him young master.

Random villain: Hey, why will we call a guy our master we are here for you jobs not to serve anyone.

Hearing this Tomura was mad. But kept his cool .

Izuku:Mr.Kurogiri  You look more mature than this hand fetish guy.( He sneakily injected Kurogiri with  something  without letting anyone notice )

Hearing this Tomura was furious . He was about to touch Izuku when Kurogiri stopped him. But Tomura said something.

Tomura: Hey you hooded bastard I am the boss here if you can't give me respect then get the hell out!

Random villain: ( was about to say something when Izuku spoke up)

Izuku: Yeah I don't need your jobs . Sorry guys I can't work here but we can work in the future, bye .( As he rushes out of the bar but hid himself in the dark to listen to their plans about how they have weapon that can kill symbol of peace.  This intrigued Izuku's curiosity as he listened to the whole meeting)

     ●● Timeskip to when Izuku arrived at Shiketsu after learning his results that he passed and he is now one of their first years●●

Izuku standing in front of the  Class of first years. He was about to open the door when he heard a voice that remembered.  It was Inasa's and he was calling Izuku.

Inasa: Heeeeyyyyy! Dunade-kun you made it too!( as he approached Izuku) So we are in the same class nice. So what do you think our class mates shall be like.

Izuku: I don't know. I haven't met them . Let's enter and find out . ( when he opened the door there  he saw three more students who arrived before them one blond girl and two boys assumed they were 1st years students like them)

When they were about to enter a cheerful voice startled them it was voice of a female hero and Izuku knew her name Ms.Joke .

Ms.Joke: What are you guys waiting for go inside.

As they went inside and  sat in there designated seats. Ms.Joke spoke up again.

Ms.Joke: Let's introduce ourselves my name is Emi Aizawa and hero name is Ms.Joke. What are your names ?

Blonde girl stood up and introduced herself.

Blonde girl: My name is Camie Utsushimi. My  quirk is Glamour that can put people in trance.

A  guy with hair all over the place stood up.

Hairy guy: My name is Nagamasa Mora. My quirk is Extend-O-Hair.

A guy with purple hair stood up .

Purple hair guy: My name is Shishikura Seiji. My name is Meatball. Hope we can be friends.

Now Inasa stood up and introduced himself.

Inasa: My name is Yoarashi Inasa. My quirk is Whirlwind. Hope we can be great friends . ( As he bows down)

Ms.Joke: Hmmm... everyone is done . Oh you last introduce yourself. ( As she smiles)

Now Izuku stood up .

Izuku: My name is name is Takeuchi Dunade. My quirk is Tentacles. ( He sat down)

Ms.Joke: Alright everyone is done so before starting your education we should fix some goals.

Everyone was now curious.

Ms.Joke: Let's become better than UA and also become great heroes, Alright?

Everyone was silent when Izuku broke the silence.

Izuku: Yea sure a nice challenge sounds good . ( As other children felt confidence in them and agreed)

         ●●Timeskip after some class now scene changes to Lunch Time in the cafeteria ●●

Izuku was about to sit in an empty table when Inasa called him to sit with the others. Izuku went and joined the others in their table . Everyone was chatting but Izuku was Silently eating.  Izuku was feeling that he might have gotten himself into another trouble as he was early slowly.