Author's Note

Hey Mochis, I've been excited for this one. I decided to write this one first before Paint His Love for I need break from heartbreaking scenes and problematic characters. Well, this too had those of course but it's not that much as PHL had. I am very excited for this for we're having a green flag top. Yes! You read it right. So here I am already simping for this different version of Wang Yibo and it's another ABO fanfiction. So that's why I'm looking forward for this. Enough with red flags Daddies, and lets go for greeennnnn!!!!

If you don't wanna read too much fluffiness and don't kinda commit in that one coz yah think it's cringey so this story is not definitely designed for your taste Love, so go find some other but if you're into this then go read, no one's gonna stop you Babe. So I've been thinking why not write another ABO fanfic with a soft green flag top, right?  But of course well start with a little bit of drama and probably might irritate you somehow, but as the story progress we'll be meeting our precious cinnamon green flag alpha.

WARNING:

This story contains mature scences (I'm not talking about sex here) . It uncomfortable scences and somehow might cause discomfort to other readers.

  -Rape
  -Discrimination/Bullying
  - Physical Abuse
  - Mental related problems

But bare with me Mochis, those were needed for our story to progress. Of course I wasn't fond supporting the three of those included in the list and I cannot deny the fourth one, also, for it's really happening in reality. Some scences might not be comfortable especially for my underage readers. You had been warned Honey, but if you wanted to pursue reading and nothing can stop you from doing it, be cautious and lets be open-minded.

Another thing this story is written in a fictitious manner any resemblance to any organization, places, events, are purely coincidental and just a product of the writer's imagination. Of course, this is a fanfiction but the two protagonists are not related with the actual persons who had the same name as them. I repeat this is just a fiction, a fanfiction to be exact. Additional, I created this and venture on writing novels to express my feelings, thoughts, ideas and to entertain. I didn't  write for the purpose of sabotaging  or neither inflict harm to other people.

Another reminder, you are reading a romance, a love story between two men. This is a novel having same sex relationship. Now, if you are uncomfortable with it, I humbly ask for you to simply leave and don't cause a fight, neither disturb or worst ridicule some readers who likes to read this kind of story. Everyone of us have different perspectives of what to read and what not to. So please don't insist your argument and force them to stop reading. If you're homophobic kindly leave and just forget about this matter, treat it as something you haven't encountered before. It's for everyone's peace of mind, not just for me, for them but for you most importantly for you. Let's be open-minded. Spread love and not negativity.