𝐀/𝐍

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆:
This book starts off incredibly blunt from the beginning.
Things such as SA, abuse, trauma, violence, gore and more are emphasised to a descriptive extent (the SA isn't described descriptively though).

Therefore I am NOT responsible if you have war flashbacks. I have also warned you about the NSFW chapters, so do not come complaining to me about the bible.
Reader discretion is advised.

••●••

𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑

This is wattpad. Although I take pride in my writing as of late, a lot of you should understand some things may be silly. I'm not writing a best seller here. I'm having fun.
That being said, there are still important topics in this book - and if you are sexist, racist or homophobic; I suggest you leave.
Not because I don't want to make you uncomfortable with my gay diverse feminist ways (I love doing that) but because, put simply; no one likes you <3

••●••

𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐀:
The chapters for this book have a much smaller word count than my other ones as I consider it a short story.
This book is more on the psychological side than the mystery one so if you're a reader of mine and you're exhausted because of all the plot twists - this is a little tamer.
This book was also inspired by 'Deadly Class' and 'Killing Eve' if any of you are wondering :)