They're always fucking about. Half the time I want to rip my own hair out because they drive me insane.

Reyna's bedroom door opens and she comes walking out with Abby. "Can you guys keep it down? We're trying to watch a movie." She rolls her eyes.

"Sure." Ace grins, spraying her with whipped cream.

She gasps and glares at him, wiping the cream of her face as we stifle our laughter. "Papà!"

"You alright, Casper?" Abby asks, swiping some cream of her face with her finger.

"Great. Thanks." She replies sarcastically, flicking some cream at her.

"I will get you, old man." Matteo says, glaring at him and chasing him again.

"Try me, kid."

I let out a surprised yelp when Ace suddenly throws me over his shoulder and runs downstairs towards the backyard.

"Ace!" I grit out, squirming in his hold.

Once we're outside, he stands me back up by the edge of the pool. "Come any closer and your mother gets it." He threatens him and smirks.

"I'm not even involved in your stupid little game!" I throw my hands up in the air.

"That's not fair!" Matteo says as Reyna and Abby walk out to where we are.

"Mom, you're fucked." Reyna chuckles.

"Honey, I'm home!" The back door opens again and Theo walks out. "What the hell are you doing?"

"Hey, dad." Abby says, hugging him.

"Hey princess," He says, grinning down at her, "Why have you got cream on your face?"

"Ace's fault."

"Vouch." Matteo nods his head in agreement.

"Nice, man," He grins, "Hand it over."

Ace throws the can to him and he catches it before he gives it a shake and sprays some more on Abby.

"Dad!" She grits out, glaring at him and wiping the cream of her face.

"Aw, babe, see now we're twins." Reyna says, throwing her arm around her shoulder as she wipes some of the cream of her face with her finger.

I feel Ace wrap his arms around my shoulders and then he rests his chin on top of my head. I lean my head back against his chest and sigh softly.

"We're pretty." She says.

"Pretty ugly." Matteo adds on with a grin, "Ow!" He rubs his arm when Reyna smacks him.

"I bought pizza!" Alea calls from inside.

xXx

We're all sitting in the living room eating pizza with a movie playing on the tv. Alea and Theo are cuddling on the couch with a blanket around them. Matteo is laying on the floor with Elias on his back, Abby's six year old brother, as they both play on his phone. Abby and Reyna are on the other couch with a blanket around them, talking as they eat.