01: Picked up a little mermaid

[4633 One million was transferred to you from that card. In a few days, I will go abroad on business. Will you go with me? Staying at home all day is not good for your health, you have to go out and see the sun. ]

[Xiaochi, the latest sports car I ordered for you today has arrived, you can drive back to the store by yourself. In the evening, ask a few friends to go to the bar together for some entertainment? 

[Son, mother ordered several sets of clothes for you, I hope you can wear more clothes. ]

The huge villa is located on the seaside where Beijing City and neighboring provinces meet. This is a private coast. The blue waters imprint the clear sky, white buildings stand, and a slender figure faintly reveals in front of the wide open windows.

Jian Chi was wearing a set of cotton pajamas of dozens of yuan ordered on Taobao, with a cute Q-version mermaid printed on his chest, and a night pearl on his raised tail, which made him look extraordinarily honest and cute. The long legs under the loose black shorts are thin and white, and his legs are slack on the coffee table. He yawned and replied slowly.

Thank you, big brother,  I won't go, the family doctor said that I am not suitable for smelling the air abroad. PS: My physical examination this year was excellent.

Thanks Dad, but I don't like drinking.

Thank you mom, if you can help me order pajamas next time.

The three people who received the message almost at the same time within a few seconds: "..."

Jian Chi seems to be really helpless.

Xiao Zhang is the assistant of Jian Linhua, the CEO of Jian's Group. He walked into the office with the documents and saw the elderly President Jian put down his phone with a sigh, rubbing his eyebrows and looking helpless. The information was put in front of Jian Linhua to comfort him.

"Mr. Jian is worrying about Second Young Master again? Many young people don't like going out very much now, and they can't force it."

Xiao Zhang is in his thirties this year. He is lucky, and he will be Jian Linhua's assistant a few years after graduation. It has almost been seven or eight years since I counted, and I am very clear about the second young master of the Jian family.

The second young master of the Jian family, Jian Chi, is not biological, and has no blood relationship with the Jian family. I heard that the old man of the Jian family brought him back one day. The old man of the Jian family has been missing for nearly 20 years. When he came back, he brought an 18-year-old boy with him. At that time, everyone in the country was aware of the trouble. Everyone who was eating melons and interested parties suspected that it was the old man who was missing for 20 years raised an illegitimate child over the years.

As a result, after a paternity test, the two have nothing to do with each other, it's just that everyone's surname is Jian.

Maybe it's because he didn't know anything about Jian Chi, and the old man didn't tell the story of what happened in the past 20 years and all kinds of information about Jian Chi's identity. The Jian family was quite wary of Jian Chi in the beginning.