Special Chapter Tae

Tae's P.O.V:

After the break up I continued my studies online then went abroad for a while.

So now I was back to Thailand after a five month absence.

And now that there's no Time in the picture I decided to just drop by Kinn's house for a greeting before going back home.

I parked the car in front of the house.

I called him earlier to tell him that I was coming but he probably forgot since the bodyguards weren't there to search me for weapons.

Oh well...I suppose that's a good thing.

But when I walked closer to the gate I heard strange voices in the garden.

A dog sound and children laughing.

I looked at the plaque to check if I was in the right house.

Then saw that it really did indicate the Theerapanyakul name.

I went over to check the voices and saw Porchay sitting on the ground watching while two children played with a puppy.

They looked no older then a year or so.

"Hey" I said smiling at Porchay.

"Oh...P'Tae it's nice to see that you're in good health come sit" He said.

"No need I'm not staying for long" I said.

"Oh come on P you just got here" Porchay said chuckling.

I raised an eyebrow when one of the children clung to my leg and looked up at me.

"Go away...Off off...I don't like children" I said but didn't really make any attempt to remove him.

"Oh...Venice likes to meet new people" Porchay said referring to the one who clung to my foot.

The other one was playing around with the puppy but suddenly tripped and fell.

"SHIYA" Me and Porchay said in equal panic.

The girl stood up immediately and continued running around ignoring her nose which was bleeding.

"What the..." I started but trailed off.

Porchay chuckled awkwardly then stood up and went to grab her.

Then started cleaning the blood on her nose.

"She has CIPA" Porchay explained.

Oh my god...

"Well...Who are they?" I asked.

Then bent down to pick the child who was clinging to me up.

"Oh...The one you're holding is Venice...And this is Neri...Venice is P'Vegas and P'Pete's kid and Neri is P'Porsche and P'Kinn's daughter" Porchay said explaining.

"Huh? Just how long have I been gone?" I asked shocked.

I'm gone for five months and everyone has a kid by the time I'm back?

What the fuck?

The kid I was holding giggled happily and put his hand on my nose.

I put him down and he started crawling over to the puppy.

I started walking over to the house again after saying bye to Porchay.

Kinn stood up and patted my shoulder then walked me into the living room.

"Dude...Where have you been all this time? Five months without even a single text?" Kinn asked as soon as we sat down on the sofa.

"Well...I was helping my father around with his work abroad here and there...I'm still under training so I didn't have much to do which gave me the liberty to wander around" I said shrugging.