35

A.N: To audraaddison81 and SubarnaKunduThank you so much for liking the book so far and being considerate of my health.

I hope you all keep enjoying the book until the end and I wish you stay safe good health too😁
__________________________________________________________________________________

Vegas's P.O.V:

I shot one of the bodyguards who ran at me in his eye before he could reach me then stepped in front of that kid to defend him from getting attacked.

I saw my father running away from the corner of my eye as one of miss Iris's bodyguards tried to shoot him.

I shot another one but one of them managed to reach my side and punched me in the face.

I kicked his side and shot his head.

One of them stabbed my back before getting shot by one of miss Iris's bodyguards.

I pulled another one from the back of his collar and cut his throat when he tried to get to the kid.

There were too many of them coming and the bodyguards she hired for me weren't enough.

One of my father's bodyguards shot my shoulder and I shot him before he could come any closer.

Another one grabbed my collar and punched my nose.

I kicked his side hard and shot his leg then stole his gun and continued shooting at the gaurds who kept coming at me.

The hired bodyguards weren't in a good shape...One of them had knife bruises on his face another seemed to have a problem with walking properly from a broken leg so he resorted to using guns and the third one had something wrong with his arm.

I was starting to lose more blood as more people came in.

My eyes widened when I glanced at the door because how come Pete is here?

I shot two more bodyguards who ran at me then another one who went to attack Pete with his knife.

Pete's P.O.V:

I drove at a lightning speed as I followed the location of Vegas's phone on the map.

And after some time I was in front of his house so I ran into the place where the commotion was.

Mr Khimhant and mr Chan followed me when I told them that I was going to the second family's house.

I threw the door open and ran into the room.

Vegas was standing in front of the unconscious Porchay and ignoring his injured shoulder and back as he shot another one of the bodyguards who came running at him.

Then he shot the one who was coming over to me with his knife raised.

He had a bruise at the side of his lip and a cut over his nose.

I took out my gun and shot another one who was coming at him as mr Khimhant and mr Chan hurriedly joined the fight.

Mr Khimhant took a gun from one of the dead bodyguards and started killing some of the second family's bodyguards.