VegasPete Special Chapter

A.N: Hey there sorry for not updating last night I was busy with the first exam.
__________________________________________________________________________________

Pete's P.O.V:

I was surprised when mr Anakin suddenly asked me to come to the beach vacation with him and his brother.

I mean I just work for him so it's kind of awkward right?

I decided to push my luck anyway and asked him if Vegas could come too.

And surprisingly mr Anakin said yes.

So here we were...

On the beach where mr Khimhant's house was located.

And of course Venice also came since he needs to get out more.

Oh well...I won't go explaining the benefits of sun rays on babies or any other thing of that sort but Venice really needs to get out of the house.

I mean...I moved in with Vegas and I also recently discovered that whenever me or Vegas are busy...Vegas leaves Venice at the nursery across the street from his apartment...What's wrong with that nursery you ask?

Hmmm...Well...It just has so many puppies and Venice has been spending so much time with said puppies that whenever the doorbell rings...Venice barks.

When we get back home we'll have to find a better nursery for him.

Vegas means well deep down but sometimes...HE JUST NEEDS TO FUCKING SHOW IT.

I mean...He could have looked for a better nursery right? But he claims that this one is the best choice since it's close to his apartment and that there are also other children in there.

I know that having pets makes children happy and all but I won't wait until my kid starts drinking from the toilet seat for god's sake.

Damn...That's unhealthy...

Cut down on your depressing thoughts Pete it's vacation time.

I chuckled at the thoughts I kept having.

My head was filled with Vegas and Venice and the discreet attention Vegas has been giving Venice.

Vegas...He was finally starting to come out of his shell...No more pretending and no more hiding...So I think things were finally changing for the better.

I felt quite proud of myself for being the reason for this change in him.

It always brought a smile to my face.

Right now...I was waiting for Vegas to come out of the changing room so we can go out.

It was still daytime so I wanted to go for a walk.

But Vegas just refused to come out.

"Oh come on Vegas...Just show me already...Come out" I said.

"No...Are you fucking kidding me? This is too much it's not my style at all I feel weird" Vegas yelled from behind the door.

I also realised that Vegas has a secret side he rarely shows which was his embarrassed flustered side.