40

Porsche's P.O.V:

I could hear a voice talking and a child crying.

"Shhh...It's going to be ok...You don't have to be scared...I'm here" The soft voice said in such a soothing manner it made me calm down immediately.

I looked around the room and saw the back of a familiar looking woman sitting on the floor and hugging a child closely to her.

I tried to move but my feet were rooted to the ground and when I tried to call for her no voice came out.

It took me a moment to remember why her back was so familiar.

My mother...

I looked at the door when it opened and a middle aged man came in.

Kinn's uncle?

What was he doing here? No...What were we doing here?

He grabbed my mother's arm and pulled her to her feet forcing her away from the child who kept wailing then another man picked him up.

My mother turned and slapped the man then burst into tears.

I woke up with a start and turned my attention to what was going on around me.

Kinn was here and he seemed to be fighting with his brother over something.

I noticed that there were a few shards of glass near the bed so I picked one of them up.

"KINN" I yelled.

Kinn Kim and Porchay all looked at me wide eyed as I raised the glass shard to my neck.

I gripped it tightly causing the blood to drip down my arm freely.

"P'Porsche no...Stop" Porchay said crying.

I felt tears streaming down my cheeks as I glared at Kinn in anger.

"If you don't get out now...I'll kill myself" I said.

Kinn's eyes widened but he didn't leave.

"I'm not joking I'll really cut myself if you stay here for a second longer" I snapped.

So he finally left.

I threw the shard away and looked at my injured hand.

"Can you two please leave? I want to be alone" I said in a strained voice.

Kim nodded and walked Porchay out of the room.

I closed my eyes as I tried to collect my thoughts.

The only option I have now is staying here...I don't trust him anymore...He might have had that on video since he was keeping a close eye on me eversince he discovered the truth.

If I stay with him this will end...Porchay will be free...He'll have a better future then what I could ever be able to offer for him...He'll be protected.

But if I leave with him I'll be risking Kinn's anger...And I'll get arrested and thrown in prison since I failed my mission.

I stood up and walked out of the room.