55

Kinn's P.O.V:

Tawan left so Kim looked at me demanding explanation.

I sighed heavily and facepalmed.

"I met Mek...He said something about Tawan visiting a psychologist...He's dangerous...But keeping an eye on him will allow me to be more cautious...Besides...He's going to work at the chocolate factory so...He's going to be under Tankul's care...That way Tankul will be interested in working at the factory and Tawan will be under control" I said explaining.

"This still sounds so absurd...I mean if he's crazy then you should keep him away...Why the hell are you suddenly interested in all the crazy people? No offence Vegas" Kim said turning to him briefly before turning to me again.

Vegas sighed heavily and rolled his eyes.

"I'm out of here" Vegas said then left.

"Mek said that Tawan is obsessed with me...I think he might hurt Porsche if he discovers about him...I have to be careful with him I know but I know what I'm doing" I said.

Kim sighed heavily and facepalmed.

"You know what? It's up to you...You never listen to me anyway" He said.

Then left the room.

I sighed heavily and sat down then started looking through the papers in front of me.

There was a knock on the door then P'Chan walked in.

"Miss Iris reported that some thugs attacked the arm factory" P'Chan said.

"What's the damage?" I asked.

"None...She was able to get rid of them because they caused much damage...Her bodyguards reported to us immediately" P'Chan said.

I nodded.

"Did she capture any of them?" I asked.

P'Chan nodded.

"Call her back and tell her I'm going to meet her tonight to talk about the matter" I said.

"There's also something else" P'Chan said.

"Yes?" I asked.

"The matter with Porsche's inheritance share...It hasn't been settled yet" P'Chan said.

I sighed heavily and facepalmed.

I totally forgot about that.

"I'll talk to him about later" I said.

I secretly hoped he'd accept it though...I mean the condition of accepting the inheritance for him is to move into my house so I really wanted him to take the money.

"You can go now" I said.

"I want to ask you something" P'Chan said.

"Sure" I said.

"Are you sure Vegas is a good choice for a bodyguard? I mean...He's a member of the second family" P'Chan said.

I sighed heavily and leaned back on my chair.

"I don't really trust him that much yet...But he's showing great progress and improvement...And the saying goes keep your friend close and your enemy closer" I said.

P'Chan nodded.

"I should get going now" He said.

Then left.