32

Kinn's P.O.V:

I was in my office with P'Chan.

"Mr Anakin I'd like to ask for permission to interrogate Jom...Arm said that he was the last one to come here right before Big's death" P'Chan said.

I frowned in confusion.

"The surveillance didn't catch him because it was trashed at the time...But I think his behaviour is quite suspicious" P'Chan continued.

"I'll ask him myself" I said.

I was curious about what he was doing in my office anyway.

There was a knock on the door then P'Chan told the person to come in.

Pete walked into the room.

"Ummm...I'd like to ask for permission to go back to my hometown for quite a while since my childhood friend is getting married" He said smiling awkwardly.

I sighed heavily and facepalmed.

Why now of all times?

"Alright" I said.

"You can take the children with you since the island is safer then here" P'Chan said.

"Of course" Pete said nodding.

Then left the room.

(Later that night)

Porsche's P.O.V:

I was in my room when Kinn walked in.

"What were you doing in my office when Big was killed?" He asked.

"Ummm...Your house is quite big...I lost my way since I'm still not familiar with everything around here...And I was looking for you to ask you if you had time to spar with me" I said.

He raised an eyebrow then sighed heavily and sat down next to me.

"I'm going to get a bodyguard to stay with you around the hour my office is off limits do you hear that?" He asked in a deadpanning voice.

I pursed my lips into a thin line and nodded.

"I found more about the people who tried to kill you...I'll deal with them on my own but for now you mustn't leave the house unless you are with Pete Arm and Pol and of course under desperate needs" He said.

"But I can..." I started.

"I wasn't giving you a choice I was telling you what I already decided" He snapped.

I nodded.

"If I hear that you went near my office again I'll punish you and it won't be nice" He said.

"I said that I can take care of myself" I said a little louder.

He pushed my back to the bedpost and put his forearm over my throat as he glared at me and for a moment I thought I forgot how to breathe from shock.

"I let you play because it seemed that you were having fun but play time is over...Your pitiful jiu jutsu training won't help you against a group of thugs armed with guns...So...Here's what's going to happen...You...Won't leave this house unless I give you permission and under heavy gaurding...And you won't come near my office anymore got that? I'm not playing around with you and if you disobey me I'll have to teach you a lesson" He said.