41

Vegas's P.O.V:

I walked out of the room with Pete and the other bodyguards and went to my father's office.

"If what you said earlier is true then I should be able to find a picture of her around here" I said.

"Mrs Namphang has been dead for over ten years now...The information mr Anakin and mr Khimhant found in mr Korn's study said so...But something doesn't add up...How come mr Korn didn't do anything to help her? Wasn't she his sister?" Pete asked frowning in confusion.

"There's only one explanation for this situation Pete...My father kidnapped her and hid her here...She must have been trapped here for years before she died...No one could find her because...She never left that room" I said.

"Oh my god" Pete said.

"Sai Namphang was the reason why my father couldn't even look at my mother...I'm not jumping into conclusions but I think I have an idea about why he kept her here even after she died...He's obsessed with her" I said.

"What should we do now?" Pete asked.

"I'll look more into it...I still need confirmation" I said sighing heavily.

"The missing pages from mr Korn's diary...They're the confirmation for sure" Pete said.

"Yeah but...The only question is...Where are they?" I asked.

(Meanwhile)

Porsche's P.O.V:

I went to find Porchay he was in Kim's room and Kim was teaching him a new guitar song.

"Hey" I said smiling.

Porchay looked up immediately and smiled at me.

I sat down next to them.

"So...You're only a month away from college entrance exams do you..." I started.

"I don't want to go to college" Porchay said.

I sighed heavily and brushed my hair back.

"This isn't funny Porchay" I said.

"But P...It's a lot of money shouldn't I focus on working already? It's more useful that way" He said.

"Don't let me hear that again...Ever" I said raising a finger in authority.

He sighed heavily and looked at the floor.

"What do you want to do after that? Which faculty do you want to attend?" I asked.

"Ummm...I have no idea" He said chuckling awkwardly.

I chuckled and shook my head.

"I think...Law" He squeaked out.

I raised an eyebrow in amusement.

"Why are you so timid about it? It's alright if that's your dream" I said.

He pursed his lips into a thin line and nodded.

"But it's..." He started.