44

A.N : My sis said that I have a lot in common with Vegas in terms of personality 🥴

Anyway this book is almost over but I'm thinking about a sequel after my exams are over (Graduation finally)

Thanks for liking the book so far and I hope you enjoy the sequel too.

It will have more of the other ships including 3T.
__________________________________________________________________________________

Porsche's P.O.V:

I continued running until I reached the main road.

Then sat down on a bench to get some rest.

After some time I finally calmed down and stood up again.

I took out my phone and called Porchay.

"P'Porsche?" He asked as soon as the call was connected.

"Yes...Where are you now? Give me a location" I said trying to keep my voice normal.

"Ummm...I'm at work" He said.

I sighed heavily and facepalmed.

"Give me an address" I said.

Then hung up.

He gave me the location and I checked the money I have left before taking a taxi to the restaurant.

And after some time I was in front of the restaurant so I walked in.

The customers there looked at me as if I was a crazy person because they were all dressed in formal luxury and I wore some black sweat shirt and grey jeans.

Oh and I had a bandage on my arm and a hickey on my neck so yeah...I looked really out of place.

I walked around trying to find Porchay.

He walked over to a table and set a tray on one of the tables before walking over to me.

I smiled slightly and raised my hand in greeting.

He hugged me.

"Are you alright P'Porsche?" He asked as soon as he pulled away.

I nodded.

"Are you done here?" I asked.

"I can ask for a day off" He said.

"No it's fine I can wait" I said.

He took my hand and led me to a room and walked over to a middle aged woman and a girl who looked my age.

"Ummm...This is the owner and head chef aunt Phon...And this is her daughter...P'Ping...P'Ping sometimes works as a singer at a casino" Porchay explained.

I smiled and nodded at them.

"Aunt Phon P'Ping...This is my big brother P'Porsche" Porchay said.

"Oh...It's nice to meet you...Nong Porchay told us a lot about you" Mrs Phon said smiling.

She had a nice warm smile so I could tell why Porchay called her aunt.

Her daughter also seemed friendly.

But...

"How did you know that Ping worked at a casino?" I asked.

"Huh? Ummm...Well...Aunt Phon can you please take care of my brother until we go home?" Porchay asked avoiding the question.