43

Pete's P.O.V:

I went to talk to mr Anakin.

"Ummm...Mr Anakin? When was the last time Porsche left that house?" I asked.

Mr Anakin raised an eyebrow.

"I was just wondering if you can let him come with me for a while since Vegas found his mother's body...So we wanted to give her a proper burial" I said.

"Ok...When is it?" He asked.

"He still hasn't decided I was going to..." I started.

But Ken suddenly rushed into the room.

"Mr Anakin...It's Porsche come quickly" Ken said.

We rushed out of the room and went to Porsche's room hurriedly.

Porsche was unconscious on the bed with his wrist cut.

Mr Anakin immediately called a doctor.

I decided to ask Arm and Pol about what happened during the months I missed from work.

"Well...Ummm...Mr Anakin raped Porsche...He refuses to let him leave this house...Mr Kim tried to help but in the end he failed" Arm said sullenly.

"He really surprised me...I never thought he'd go that far" Pol said angrily.

I sighed heavily and brushed my hair back.

"Where's mr Khimhant?" I asked.

"He left the house" Pol said.

"Did he leave any contact?" I asked.

Arm gave it to me.

"Pete...You have to stay here...You're Porsche's best friend" Pol said.

I pursed my lips into a thin line and looked at the floor then nodded.

Too much for quitting.

I called Vegas to tell him the news.

"Ummm...Vegas?" I asked as soon as he answered.

"Hm?" He answered.

"I have something to tell you but...Ummm...Stay calm and don't get mad ok?" I asked.

"Depends" He said.

"Iwon'tquitmyjob" I said quickly.

"Huh?" He asked.

I hung up the call and sent him a text saying that I won't quit my job now.

Well...I was going to quit then go home with Vegas...Not as in my apartment I meant my hometown as in the island.

But now I can't leave...Obviously...

Oh god Vegas is going to kill me for sure.

I went to check on Porsche.

The doctor said that the cut wasn't that fatal but mr Anakin was crying and blaming himself.

After what Pol told me I couldn't bring myself to feel sorry for mr Anakin.

After some time Porsche opened his eyes.

Porsche's P.O.V:

I had another one of those dreams...The woman was screaming in pain as the two little boys in the room continued crying.