28

Vegas's P.O.V:

I parked my motorbike in front of the building and walked in.

"What do you have for me?" I asked.

"It's seems that you were right about your assumption mr Kornwit we've been keeping an eye on them for quite a while now and they do seem really suspicious" The man in front of me said.

I nodded and took the file from him and started looking through it.

"Keep an eye on them I want to know all their movements" I said.

"Of course mr Kornwit" He said.

I left after that and headed back home then put the file in my drawer.

Macau was watching TV in my room.

"Hey...Don't show the judo competition videos or anything related to that idol of yours to our father ok?" I asked.

He frowned in confusion.

"Just do as I say" I said firmly.

"Ummm...Ok" He said.

Then went to shower before going to bed.

(The next day)

Kinn's P.O.V:

I watched the surveillance footage again and again.

Then sighed heavily and ruffled my hair in frustration.

How can someone sneak into the house like that without leaving a single trace behind?

"It's just an assumption but do you think the person disconnected the surveillance before coming in?" Tae asked.

I looked up shocked.

Of course...Why didn't I think of that?

I sighed heavily and ruffled my hair in frustration.

I really need to focus.

"If that was right then the person who sneaked in had help from inside the house" I said.

The time of the attack matches with our house system maintenance.

And since the fire alarm wasn't working that day then...A group of people are ganging up on us.

"I can help you look into the matter regarding the house maintenance service but I don't think I'll be able to help much in the sneak attack aspect" Tae said.

"That would be great thank you" I said.

"But I think it still seems fishy...I mean...Your little brother was home that night and he was bedridden so he could have been easily kidnapped...And yet the person who sneaked in to trash your house only targeted one room" Time said.

I nodded in agreement.

Checking the entire room...Jom's bedroom was the only one that got trashed...But wait...