KimChay Special Chapter

A.N: I started a new KinnPorsche X MileApo book.

It's called Better With...You?

I'll try to make it more of a comedy so feel free to read if you want

__________________________________________________________________________________

Kim's P.O.V:

I went to my summer house in Hua Hin with Porchay Kinn and Porsche and Vegas and Pete.

It was agreed that we all needed a vacation.

Porsche and Porchay were finally relaxing around our family as if we were all long time friends.

But this wasn't the time for tears since we were at the beach.

Speaking of tears...

Venice who was our youngest cousin was also here since he can't really live without Vegas.

Don't ask me how I don't know how it happened.

But Vegas seemed to relax around him too...

"There...Go catch" Vegas said.

Then threw a frisbee in the air and Venice went after it.

"What the...VEGAS WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING? HE'S NOT A DOG" Pete yelled from his spot at the shore.

"HE LIKES IT...WHAT'S WRONG WITH THAT?" Vegas who was standing near the water asked.

They were starting to sound more like untrained parents.

Pete was obviously a perfect mother figure but for Vegas he was like the guy who was forced to dogsit his neighbour's puppy and was still trying to figure out how.

Oh well...Nobody is perfect.

Venice stopped crawling in front of the frisbee but he couldn't really grab it so he started crying.

Porchay went over to Venice.

"Hey...Shhh...Stop crying ok?" Porchay asked as soon as he made his way to Venice.

Then sat down next to him and put him on his lap.

I walked over to them and sat down as Porchay started singing a children's song for Venice.

After some time Porsche walked over to us.

"Hey...Let's go get some ice cream" He said.

Porchay handed me Venice who was now asleep and stood up.