11

Pete's P.O.V:

I went back to the Theerapanyakul house when my day off was over.

"Pete...It's a good thing you're here I want you to help Jom he's really sick" Mr Tankul said as soon as I walked into his room.

"Huh?" I asked frowning in confusion.

"Do you think he'll like the chocolates I brought?" Mr Tankul asked.

I chuckled awkwardly.

I could easily tell that he was genuinely concerned but seriously talking...No one likes the TK chocolate factory.

"Ummm...Why don't we just bring him some nice flowers instead? I mean...If he's sick then he must be careful with what he eats right?" I asked.

Mr Tankul looked at me for what felt like seconds then smiled and nodded.

"Yes...You're right I'll eat the chocolates myself the flowers will do just fine" He said.

I nodded in agreement.

"Do you want some?" He asked offering me some chocolates.

"No thanks I just had dinner last night so I'm feeling full" I said.

"Wow...You didn't have breakfast? That's like...A super strict diet" He said.

A what?

"I'd like to do that too" He said.

"If you do that then you won't eat chocolates or snacks anymore mr Tankul" I said.

"Ok then...I take that back I won't do it" He said.

I nodded.

Then we went to Jom's room.

I didn't find any of the bodyguards in the room when I walked in with mr Tankul.

Jom was convulsing on the bed and shaking uncontrollably.

I rushed out of the room and called the doctor in immediately.

"It depends on him now since his fever was left untended...I gave him the necessary injections but that's all I can do" The doctor said.

I nodded and thanked him.

"Should I nurse him?" I asked.

The doctor shook his head.

"His body temperature is already too unstable so the best option is covering him with a warm blanket and letting him rest until he wakes up on his own...I'll come back and give him another injection after six hours three injections per day would do" He said.

Then he left the room.

"I'll tell Kinn about this how dare these useless bodyguards leave a poor patient for dead?" Mr Tankul said in disbelief.

I nodded in agreement because even if the bodyguards here hated him so much...Leaving him to die of fever was just so inhumane and infuriating to say the least.