Chapter 95 (Xiao Yi is my bottom line)

Start from the beginning

"I learned martial arts for two years in the UK, and Li Ning also practices Judo and Wei Teng has some boxing skills and so we are not people that are defenseless," Wei Zhan told Lam with a snort.

"Sorry Boss, you are right" Lam apologizes to Wei Zhan as he also knew about the boss training in the UK.

Lam then shyly continues his plan, however, when it comes to a serious matter, Lam immediately straightens his shoulder and speaks loud and clear

"You are team A, you are team B, this is team c and this is team D" Lam divides the sixteen men into 4 teams of four men each, and then he continues

"The place is covered with mercenaries, they have about 28 men, according to the scanner, however, we are all trained and we should be able to take them down" Lam tried to boost their confidence as the helicopters can only take this amount of people and he also believes in his men ability.

"A team will attack from the back and through the back staircases, there are about 6 men guarding the back"

"B team attack the left side and there are about 5 men as the side"

"C team attack the right side and probably about 5 men there too"

"Boss, Li Ning, and Wei Teng will follow the D team of four plus myself, we will come in from the front," Lam told them.

All of them understand their position and so they all start walking from the place where the helicopters had dropped them and carried their weapons and walk-in.

The jungles are not too dense and it is autumn and so it is quite cold, the men are all appropriately dressed and thus they all walked rather quickly as they are all worried for the little Boyi.

Wei Zhan seems to be the one leading the D team as he used to run and so he is jogging really fast and so the men are all also well trained and thus they are all keeping up with him.

Li Ning and Wei Teng are a bit behind in their physical fitness but they are still able to catch up but panting a lot, these two can only curse themselves for not taking up more exercise.

Finally, they saw the large house in sight, the exterior has not been maintained and so the paint is peeling off, but other than that, this is a fairly large house.

The men are all walking in silent steps like ninjas. The four men in team A took the stairs at the back and they saw the mercenaries they all hop in and they attack them quietly by strangling them till they lost consciousness and then tying them up with a mouthpiece.

The team on the left and right did the same thing and the attack is very quiet, just to bring those mercenaries' men down. At the front door, was Wei Zhan, Li Ning, and the team of 4 men with Lam.

When the team reached the front entrance, the door was not locked as it was supposed to be guarded by the rotating team of mercenaries but they were all beaten and tied up.

Thus, at this moment, Wei Zhan heard Wendy Ho talking about negotiation and the young heir saw Boyi being tied up he couldn't control his action and he shouted out loud angrily

"You can start the negotiation here" Wei Zhan shouted out loud and then there was a 'Bang" loud sound Lam had to kick the door open and he came with his team together with Wei Zhan, Li Ning, and Wei Teng.

Wendy Ho was shocked when she saw Wei Zhan walks in, she is always aware of this young man who is indifferent and cold but very powerful in all areas of life. However, what surprises her the most is when she saw her son