father observation

Start from the beginning

Hoseok finishes the project and hears small impressive compliments...

"It's really good."

"That's great."

"Well thought."

Many directors seem pleased by the presentation, making Jungkook proud of his boss.

"So, can I continue working on this project?" Hoseok asks hopefully, and many nod in agreement.

But...

"Mr. Hoseok! Your idea is good, but we also need the opinion of our future chairman,"

one of the directors suggests, causing Hoseok's smile to fade upon hearing his stepbrother's name Out of nowhere, everyone starts to agree with that man.

Hoseok believes that his stepbrother will definitely reject this project.

The conference hall fills with chatter while Hoseok stands, his head lowered in despair.

"Okay then! Next week, Mr. Hoseok will give this presentation again in front of Mr. Kim Namjoon," the same man says, standing up and signaling others as well. But an odd statement interrupts them all.

"And why would he do that?"

Everyone directs their attention to the voice, including Hoseok and the chairman. Hoseok is shocked that you said this, feeling proud of how you took his side, but also dreading how you'll argue with others.

"Excuse me?" the man asks, raising his eyebrows at you. Clicking tongue in annoyance, you shifts your gaze from pen to that man.

Everyone is unaware that the chairman is interestingly waiting for you to speak further. He wants to see how you will stand up for Hoseok and defend his rights.

"I said, why would he give this presentation again to the future chairman when we have the current chairman here?"

Murmurs spread among the people's, which the man finds offensive. "Miss, I hope you know this doesn't concern you. And for your information, our chairman will soon change, and I'm saying this in Mr. Jung's favor."

"Or maybe you want to be on the good side of the future chairman."

"Y/N, sto--"

"Wait, Mr. Hoseok! And you, Mrs. Jung. I'm not trying to get on anyone's good side. I'm saying this because this project will eventually fall into Mr. Namjoon hands, so he should know about it from the beginning."

The man rests his case, and everyone ends up agreeing. However, the chairman is now curious to hear your counterargument. Will you change let go the topic or help Hoseok for project approval?

You suddenly stood up, sighing loudly while resting your palms on the desk. You stare at the man, collecting the anger you had because of Taehyung, the new bitch in your life min-hee and the husband who didn't said a word on you being labelled as rented wife.

"I may not know how the company works, but I know for sure that the current head always decides the present. So Hoseok's presentation will receive approval right now. That's it!"

The next second, you noticed jungkook standing beside you, with an angry baby pout supporting his boss wife's decision.

_____________________

(A/n: she can't see anything unfair 😑)

Btw... What you all think of Hoseok father? 👀