C H A P T E R ~ F I F T Y - O N E

MARINETTE POV:

I felt heat rise to my face as Chat gently kissed my forehead with his soft lips. He then proceeded to lay his head on top of mine, and although it definitely got my heart rate going faster by the second, I found comfort in this cat.

I nuzzled my face further into the nape of his neck, and closed my eyes. but shortly after I did this, I heard a rumbling coming from Chat's throat. I felt him tense up and I lifted my head from his shoulder in shock.

"Did-did I just hear you...purr?" I taunted.

I had heard him do this before, and he got equally flustered each time it happened. It was one of the most adorable things about him!

"N-no! I-I didn't!" He blurted.

I giggled at his attempt to cover up the obvious, "O-okay! I did, but this never happened! Only Ladybug knows I can-" He cut himself off, and looked like he came to a realization about something, but shook it off.

I gave him a confused glare, about to ask why he cut himself off, but I soon heard footsteps. 

My eyes widened, and I clapped a hand over his mouth and pushed him against the wall. The dull light of the moon in my room helped me see that he was covered from head to toe in a red blush. I blushed a bit too, but shook it off.

I put a finger to my lips, "Be fucking quiet, or else..." I warned.

He nodded and laid down on my bed. I threw the covers over him, and situated pillows over face so that he was pretty much invisible to the naked eye in darkness.

I heard my door creak open, and I turned around with a nervous expression.

"Marinette?" Bridgette asked.

"Y-yes?" I stammered.

"Oh thank the fucking Gods! I thought you were kidnapped or some shit! You left without telling me! You need to tell me, or text me at least, that your leaving so I don't get grey hairs worrying about your ass!" She scolded while coming into my room, and up the ladder to my bed.

I inhaled sharply, as she made her way further and further up the ladder. I quickly moved over to the edge of the bed, so she couldn't come up, "W-why are you coming up here? I-is everything alright?" I asked with a tremor in my voice.

She sighed, "Can I sleep with you tonight?" She asked.

My eyes widened, "No!" I blurted out.

She looked confused, "What? Why not?" She asked with a little hurt in her voice.

"I-um..." I started, trying to come up with an excuse, "I-I kick in my sleep! I don't want you to wake up with bruises in the morning! T-that would be silly of you to put yourself through that!" I nervously laughed.

She gave me a blank stare which made me a little more nervous, "Marinette." She stated.

I took a few deep and shaky breaths, "Y-yes Bridgette?" I asked in a squeaky tone.

She sighed, "You know you can tell me anything, right?" She pressured, gripping my clammy hands.

"I-um, have n-no recollection of what you are t-talking about!"

"Come on! I know that you and Adrien snuck off so you could have some, alone time together..." she hinted.

My face was painted with shock ad disbelief, which turned into full-on laughter, "Are you-are you fucking with me right now? Why would you think that? You guys were just boring and ignoring us, so Adrien took me to an old spot he used to go to when he needed to be alone. it was really fun until-"