C H A P T E R ~ T W E N T Y - N I N E

MARINETTE POV: 

After our little group bonding session, I headed back upstairs so that I could get started on this beautiful gown for the gala. I am so grateful that my family got me the supplies I needed, or else I would be going in my street clothes!

As soon as I got into my room, I slid my chaise over the door because I did not want anyone disturbing me at a time like this!

Tikki flew out of my bag with glassy eyes.

My eyes widened, "Tikki! What's wrong? Are you hurt?" I was worried that I would have to take her to Master Fu's, and I would have to postpone my very important project yet again!

She started to giggle in between sniffles, "N-no, Marinette! I'm fine! B-but your emotional bonding session got me a bit emotional in the process!" She explained.

I gave her a soft smile, "Well, that's good! I thought you were sick! Again!" I stated.

"Nope!" She chirped, popping the 'P', "But now, we can finally work on your dress!" she exclaimed.

"Well let's not waste any more time!" I declared, while picking up my scissors and measuring tape.

Tikki nodded and flew over to my desk. I put the items I had in my hands on the desk, and pulled out the roll of fabric. I spread it out so it was smooth, skimmed my designs, measured, double-checked my measurements, traced out the pieces, and finally, started to cut.

~Time skip~

When I had finished about half of the skirt, I heard a knock on my door.

I let a groan escape my lips, "What is it? You know that I need my privacy to concentrate on designing!" I shouted to the closed door.

"Marinette, you're still designing?" My mom shouted from the other side of the door.

I rolled my eyes, "No, DUH! Why else would I still be up here?" "Honey, it's dinner time!" My mom shouted.

My eyes widened. I have been working on this dress for six fucking hours? And I had only gotten half of the skirt completed? God, I need to work on my time management skills...

"Coming mom!" I shouted back to her, massaging my temples in frustration .

I cleaned up the scraps of fabric and organized my design tools. I pushed my chaise off of the door, and went down to be with my family.

ADRIEN POV:

The whole day had dragged on for what seemed like years! If it weren't for Plagg singing off-key love songs for different types of cheeses, I might have gone insane!

"-and that's why I love you!" He finished singing.

I gave him the biggest cheer I could muster, but he flew over to me with his hands on his hips, "Hey, that was one of my best! that deserves more than a depressing 'woohoo'!" He scolded.

I just shrugged, "Sorry, but I'm bored. Thanks for keeping me sane, but one more word about cheese, and-" I heard my door click.

Plagg swiftly flew behind my pillow and Grace popped her head in, "Adrien, were you-um, singing?" She asked cautiously.

I blushed, knowing that she heard some, if not all, of Plagg's declarations of love to his favorite cheeses in song form.

"U-um, yeah! How else am I supposed to stay sane?" I stammered.

She simply shrugged to my explanation, "Well, anyways...I just wanted to tell you, dinner is ready and we would like you to join us...or not."

I raised an eyebrow, "We?" 

Are You All That Bad? |Miraculous: Enemies to lovers|जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें