Christmas Is A Life Sentence

Scarlett: What on earth are you doing here?

Natalie: I heard it's fun boob face, and I came to join the gang and the party bitch! (Slaps Scarlett with a piece of chocolate cake)

Scarlett: You filthy demonic whore!! (Grabs onto Natalie and slams her into shelves)

Natalie: Don't you ever touch me lady! (Slams Scarlett's face into ice cream) I ONLY CAME BACK SO WE COULD BE BESTIES AGAIN!!

Lizzie: (Smiles) This is what I call a party!

Scarlett: After what you did to me on live I never wanted to see your ugly particulate little face again you classless hoe! (Pushes Natalie over a table as cake lands on her face)

Natalie: This is how you treat me when I make a grand entrance at a Christmas party! You bitch!

Scarlett: Christmas is a life sentence of hell you better get used to it!

Natalie: (Stands up) (Rips Scarlett's ear ring out of her ear) Bleed bitch!

Scarlett: I HATE YOU!! (Jumps onto Natalie as they crash through a wall)

*pieces of the roof fall down into the cake and food*

Crissy: Oh my gosh!

Florence: Where the hell did she go?

Aubrey: That is a good question.

Tracy: You ready for my death.

Chris: I love you but I'm more than ready. Lie down.

Tracy: (Lays down in the pile of blood)

Chris: (Smashes a baseball bat into Tracy repeatedly) (Plays audio)

Scarlett: Take that you bitch!

Natalie: (Screams)

Lizzie: (Gasps)

Chris: (Runs behind the trees)

Everyone : (Runs outside) (Gasps)

Scarlett: It's not what it looks like?!

Tracy: (Covered completely in blood)

Natalie: (Laying on the grass with a knife in her arm)

*Flashes*

Natalie: I've been waiting forever to take you down.
(Holds Scarlett's hand to a knife) (Stabs herself) (Screams) (Falls back)
*Flashes*

Lizzie: I'm calling the cops. (Picks up phone)

Scarlett: Noo!! (Cries) Don't do it!!

Crissy: Scarlett this is unlike you.

Aubrey: You're such a crazy bitch.

Florence: You're a murderer.

Scarlett: NO!! IM NOTTT!!!

Atriel: (Has his mouth open wide)

Scarlett: (Looks down)

News report: Scarlett Johansson was arrested 12 hours ago for murdering who apparently was dead before an older lady. Tracy Wolmbat. Loved by many she will be missed. On a related note after the stabbing of Natalie Portman . Natalie has decided to sue Scarlett Johansson for all she has leaving her broke. Scarlett is now on life sentence and it remains to be seen what happens to her next. Thanks for watching Fox News.