Epilogue

This Story Was One Of My Top Favorite Stories I Have Ever Written.

I Loved Every Second Of Writing It.

The Drama, the suspense,
the mystery, and the sex.

Anything between Scarlett and Lizzie, or another female character. Anything between Scarlett and Atriel, or Aubrey and Atriel I absolutely loved.

I liked the journey into Atriel getting with Aubrey towards the end, as they had built a friendship over the previous couple of chapters.

I also had a thing for the Elizabeth Kitty performances that Lizzie Olsen did.

I loved her relationship with Crissy and Scarlett and of course Aubrey.

I loved Rachel and Florence Pugh's friendship, even if it wasn't always the best.

Scarlett's feud with Tracy/Old Lady was fun for me for the first time writing it. I did like their feud but it got boring to me after a while with all the schemes so i decided to end it.

Vanessa was gonna sabotage her sister but I know how much deep down she loves Scarlett.

Johnny and Atriel's relationship annoying me to the point where I wanted to just get rid of it firsthand after a chapter or two however i released them and it was too late to change the story and I just went with it until I could wrap it up which took a lot for me.

Cherry was gonna have a bigger feud with Crissy then Scarlett at first until I brought Tracy back.

The space storyline was gonna play out going far into the final chapter but not too far as I wanted things to play out into it and then no one would really expect the drama to pick up so fast.

I was gearing the story into something very strange and mysterious to play out for the rest of the chapter but coming to a mutual and happy ending for everyone.

I know one of my other huge fan-fiction stories didn't end all happy for all the characters but did come to a mutual ending.

That series was also a struggle to write because different types of diversity is hard for me since I don't always go into sexuality but this started as a story I wrote for a good friend Crissy and turned into something that I loved to write and that more people loved apparently.

Im very happy that people enjoyed this story.

The twists and turns and the sex and the relationships and I hope you got everything you wanted out of this story.

I wanted to be in the mind of a lesbian but also put my dramatic spin into it.

Chris having a change of heart throughout all of this and all the damage he did and not only that but exploring Scarlett's family and her feuds and relationships with people throughout the story and of course her wife which if you have even read a chapter of Scarlett's Wife yk who it is.

Of course because I enjoyed writing this so much I wrote Chapters 1-3 in about four days and then 4-6 took about a week and a 1/2 and 7-8 took five days as 9 took a while to conclude but Chapter 10 took me months to write as I wrote the first page in June and finished it in early December.

My Top Ten Favorite Moments:

•Scarlett and Tracy's First Catfight

•Natalie's entrance

•Shipwreck

•Tower Of Explosions

•Chapter Three Page Nine

•The Gunshot In Chapter Four

•The First Elizabeth Kitty Performance

•Aubrey And Atriel Sex Scene