Jack Shit

Romain: (Pulls Maryna towards the Empire State Building with tape over her mouth and her hands tied behind her back)

Maryna: (Screams through tape)

Benjamin: You got the girl.

Romain: I promised I would.

Benjamin: Alright. For this kind of takeover we are gonna be freeing a bunch of New York state prisoners. The most dangerous  in the world will be freed. The ones who aren't a threat will stay in there and I'll take over as chief of police. Assuming the rest of the plan goes smoothly.

Scarlett: I don't deserve to be here. I was framed.

Officer Lopez: Yeah that's what they all say honey! You really pretty though.

Scarlett: (Rubs the officer's crotch) Maybe if you date me I can go on at least bail right. I don't deserve a life sentence when all I did was fuck somebody.

Officer Lopez: That's all you did.

Scarlett: That and watch somebody stab themselves to frame me.

Officer Lopez: Listen. If I have sex with you I could get fired. Give me some ass.

Scarlett: I ain't giving you Jack shit until you tell me you'll have my bail set by the judge or let me out of here without telling  anyone.

Officer Lopez: These are all things I can't do for you. I wish I could but-

Scarlett: (Kicks Officer Lopez in the groin)

Officer Lopez: OHH!! (Leans forward) Mm,Fuck!

Scarlett: (Smacks Officer Lopez over the head with her fist) I'm gonna get out of here. (Takes keys)

Romain: (Holding mich) One way or another I'm gonna find ya, I'm gonna get ya, get ya, get ya.. one way or another I'm gonna find ya I'm gonna

Arthur: (Smacks Romain with baseball bat) STOP THE MUSIC! I'm robbing this club! (Puts gun up)

Lionel Richie  (Screams) Oh Shit!

Aubrey: Oh Crissy. We've gotta find Lizzie.

Crissy: I know. We will.

Lizzie: (Laying in the sand) Hey.

David Hasselhoff: Hey darling.

Lizzie: Oh. Are you real? I've wanted since I was a little girl to be seduced by you. David Hasselhoff. Wow. You're still so handsome.

David: I know.

Crissy: Lizzie!!

Aubrey: LIZZIE!!!

Lizzie: (Kisses David Hasselhoff)