What A Bloody Hell-o

Scarlett: (Scream) WHERE THE HELL AM I??!!!

Colin: Hey babe.

Scarlett: I'm with Crissy.

Colin: You cheated with Crissy.

Scarlett: How long are you gonna keep this fake act up Colin? You know damn well those divorce papers were real and you know damn well why you're doing this to me you bafoon!

Colin: I wanted kids!

Scarlett: You wanted kids and I said no!!

Colin: Scarlett. You know they are fake.

Scarlett: They are not, and when Crissy finds out you kidnapped me she will come for me.

Colin: Really.

Crissy: Oh!! Fuckk!! (Moaning)

Liv: Faster Crissy!!!

Crissy: (Grinding her ass on top of Liv) God!!! I've missed this!!!!!!

Old lady: I saw her kissing that other British girl. The one that got hit over the head.

Scarlett: No! She loves me! She's gonna come back!

Colin: (Puts his hand on Scarlett's throat) No she's not! I'm gonna let you go but you're gonna walk with me whenever Crissy is in public with us.

Scarlett: It's not gonna work. She's gonna realize that you're abusing me. She's not dumb.

Colin: I think she is dumb.

Old lady: She's definitely dumb.

Scarlett: Shut up and stop talking about my wife that way!

Colin: (Unties Scarlett)

Scarlett: UH!! (Kicks Colin in the face) (Jumps on Colin)

Colin: Fuck!!

Scarlett: (Kicks the old lady into a chair)

Old lady: Oh!!

Chris: Scarlett! No! No!

Scarlett: (Punches Chris in the face) (Runs toward the door)

Ryan: (Lifts Scarlett up by her boobs)

Scarlett: No! No! (Slips out of Ryan's grasp) As always slipped out of your grasp just like always you could never hold my boobs! (Smashes pole into Ryan's face). (Runs away)

Colin: She kicked my nose! Go get her!

Old lady: Someone help me to my cane!

Chris: Oh!! My jaw!!

Ryan: (Bleeding on the couch)

Scarlett: Crissy.

Crissy: (Runs away)

Scarlett: Crissy!! That lady was lying!! The divorce papers were real.

Crissy: (Turns around) (Walks over to Scarlett)

Scarlett: Here's the papers to prove it. (Gives Crissy the papers) I'm leaving California tonight. I'm gonna leave without you. Nobody walks out on Scarlett Johansson.(Walks away)

Crissy: Scarlett! Scarlett wait!! Scarlett I love you!!

Scarlett: (Walking away)

Lizzie: She can't just beg for you back. You're right. You've been needed to leave her. She's not trustworthy.

Scarlett: I love her though.

Crissy: (Holding phone) Scarlett I know I failed you but I really love you. You have been my idol for a long time. You're the love of my entire fucking life. I can't lose you Scarlett because I was miserable in life without you.