Jumping Into Fruition

Antonia: I'm begging you. This woman is mad. She has some crazy ass bitch ass friends too.

Roselyn Sanchez: I can't help you with that tone.

Antonia: No! You will!!

Roselyn: (Slams window shut)

Antonia: (Screams) FUCK THE WORLD!!!

1 Year Later

Crissy: It's been a year since Scarlett has been in that coma. I don't think she's ever gonna wake up.

Lizzie: Me neither. I have an idea.

Maryna: Hey Scarlett. I have reason to believe that your wife has forgotten about you. She hasn't been to visit in a long time. I wanna tell you that if you ever wake up I wanna be with you. I just want a shot at being a girlfriend to you.

Scarlett: (Laying in hospital bed)

Maryna: You are the most gorgeous woman ever and I'm gonna make you mine. When you get out of here you'll kiss me and we'll have sex.

Lizzie: Maryna.

Maryna: (Gasps) Oh!

Lizzie: Didn't mean to startle you.

Maryna: You're here because...

Lizzie: She's my bestie.

Maryna: Of course. It's just that.. (Smiles) (Blow dust in Lizzie's face)

Lizzie: (Screams) AHHH!!!

Maryna: (Runs through the hallways) (Picks up phone)

Lizzie: (Collapses to the ground)

Maryna: I'd like to report that Scarlett Johansson is awake. (Drops phone) (Runs)

Doctors: (Rush through the hallway)

Doctor Perez: Ooh. Oh My God. (Staring at fire)

Tracy Wolmbat: (Smiling) If only it was easier for us to get what we wanted. I have Scarlett's money.

Colin: That's great. Now the world can finally know that I'm not really dead.

Tracy: (Hands Colin two stacks of cash) Thank you for bringing em to a special hospital and saving my life. Now it's time to bail a very special lady out of jail. Come on darling. (Walks away)

Colin: (Walks away with Tracy)

Doctor Perez: (Sprays fire with the extinguisher)

Lizzie: Are you ready to get married?

Crissy: Of course I am.

Scarlett: (Opens her eyes) AGHHH!!! (Jumps up)

Maryna: Hey. (Kisses Scarlett)

Scarlett: MARYNA! I don't love you!! (Rushes up) (Runs out of the room)

Lizzie: We belong to the light, we belong to the thunder..

Crissy: We belong to the sound of your words we've both fallen under.

Bill Francisco: You may kiss the bride.

Scarlett: (Throws knife into Lizzie's dress)

Lizzie: Oh!

Scarlett: I WAS IN A COMA FOR ONE WHOLE YEAR AND YOU PULL THIS!! Get your filthy hands off my wife you wife stealing hoe!! (Holding another knife)

Everyone: (Looking at Scarlett)

Tracy: (In helicopter) This plan is just jumping into fruition. (Releases piano)

Scarlett: Crissy.. You're coming home with me! Lizzie we are no longer frien-

*Piano drops over Scarlett*

Crissy: (Screams) AHHHH!!! AHHHH!!!

Lizzie: OH MY GOD!!!!!!!

To be continued